ASI New Delhi PG Diploma in Archaeology Admission 2015 Notification
Last Modified : June 22, 2015
Archaeological Survey of India (ASI), New Delhi has announced admission notification for 2 years Post Graduate Diploma in Archaeology for academic year 2015-16 in Instituteof Archaeology.
Important Dates for ASI PG Diploma admission 2015:
|Accepting request for Application form by post||July 01 to 31, 2015|
|Last date of Submission of applications||August 07, 2015|
|Date of written Test||September 02, 2015|
|Personal Interview Schedule|| September 04 – 05, 2015|
Eligibility for ASI PG Diploma in Archaeology Admission 2015:
- Candidates should have a Master's Degree in Ancient or Archaeology/Anthropology /Medieval Indian History/ Indian Classical languages such as Pali, Sanskrit, Prakit, Persian, Geology or in Arabic with knowledge of Pleistocene age from a recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks (50% for reserve categories)
- The maximum age of the candidate should be 25 years as on August 31, 2015.
During the entire period of two years course the students would be entitled to
|Ordinary bus or second- class railway fares as travelling allowances for attending outstation training camps|
Application Procedure ASI PG Diploma in Archaeology Admission 2015:
- Candidates can get application form along with Prospectus from the office(address given below) on any working day on payment by Demand draft (DD) of 250/-
Institute of Archaeology
Archaeological Survey of India
Red Fort, Delhi-110006
- DD should be drawn in favour of Director, Institute of Archaeology payable at New Delhi along with a self-addressed and stamped (Rs-50) envelope (32cms x A4 size).
- The candidate should write his/ her name, Mobile no, Email ID & address (in capital letter) on the back of the Demand Draft.
- Candidates can also download the application form from the ASI website asi.nic.in
- Fill the application form and submit it along with DD of 250/- with attested required documents to the above mentioned address.
Tag: INSTITUTE OF ARCHAEOLOGY, NEW DELHI