Chitkara School of Hospitality, Chitkara University, Patiala invites the application s for filling of Residual Seats to admission to first year B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration (6 Semesters) program for the academic year 2015-16.
Important Dates for Chitkara University B.Sc. Admission 2015:
|Availability of forms||June 19, 2015|
|Induction to the program shall be on||July 20, 2015|
|The list of short listed eligible candidates shall be displayed on||July 01, 2015|
|Candidates shall physically report with original testimonials and payment of fee from||July 13 — 17, 2015|
Eligibility for Chitkara University B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration Admission 2015:
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination its equivalent (any stream) with English as one of the compulsory subject from any recognized Board and must secure at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates from the JEE list, who have not earlier been allotted any seat or who have been allotted seat but could not pay the fees can also apply.
- Candidate maximum age for general and OBC category should be 22 years as on July 01, 2015.
- For SC/ST candidates, maximum age should be 25 years as on July 01, 2015.
Selection Process for Chitkara University B.Sc. Admission 2015:
- Candidates shall be selected strictly on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying exams.
- The merit list drawn based on the marks obtained in English and 4 subjects that will be reckoned for the purpose of finalizing the inter-se merit list.
- Candidates securing less than 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent exam shall not be considered.
How to apply:
- Candidate can download the application form from the institute website www.chitkara.edu.in
- Send the scanned filled in application form along with scanned copies of 10+2 (or equivalent) mark-sheet on firstname.lastname@example.org for registration
- Candidates can also send the filled in application form along with photocopies of certificates by post or by hand also.
- The list of shortlisted eligible candidates shall be displayed on July 01, 2015 on institute website chitkara.edu.in
- Such candidates shall physically report with original documents and payment of fee from July 13 — 17, 2015
Chitkara University Courses
Chitkara University Fee