Important Dates for Jain University M.Sc Chemistry Admission 2015
|Application Form Availability||March 2015|
|Application Submission Last Date||July 15, 2015|
|First Provisional Merit List||July 18, 2015|
|Second Provisional merit List||July 20, 2015|
|Third and Final Provisional Merit List||July 23, 2015|
|Classes commencement||July 25, 2015|
About CNMS M.Sc Chemistry:
- Centre for Nano and Material Science in Jain University offers various range of research programmes in the areas of chemistry operated by highly skilled faculty members.
- CNMS is offering Master of Science in Chemistry 2 years degree program. This M.Sc Chemistry program aims to education in chemistry.
- The course is developed in such a way to create talent leading rewarding professional life. The programme is designed to provide an interdisciplinary and an applied platform to develop their professional life.
M.Sc. Chemistry Specializations:
Centre for Nano and Material Science offers M.Sc in Chemistry in following specialization:
- Nano and Material Sciences
- Polymer Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
Features of the programme:
- Scholarships for the meritorious students
- Mandatory Six Month training
- Collaborations with research institutions such as IITs, IISc, CSIR labs and various know foreign universities for PG research projects
- Advanced training to handle modern sophisticated instruments such as NMR, FESEM, FTIR, MS,AFM, XRD etc.
- Program also provides an excellent foundation for the students wishing to undertake subsequent doctoral research work and Competitive exams NET, GATE, etc.
- Candidate who excel have the opportunity of being selected for selected for Funded research fellowship (Ph.D.)
Eligibility for Jain University CNMS M.Sc. Chemistry Admissions 2015:
- The Minimum qualification is Bachelor's Degree from any recognized university having chemistry as a major subject. Those who are appear in qualifying examination can also apply
- CNMS Jain University admissions to M.Sc chemistry is based on the merit and is subject to availability of the seats. List of shortlisted candidates will be made available on CNMS website.
- The candidates whose name are appear in the list will be eligible for the admission in M.Sc Chemistry Program
How to Apply for the Course:
Option 1 (Online Application Form): Application form will be available online on the payment of Rs. 800/-. After filling the form the application Number will be generated. A print copy of the filled application form along with application number should be maintained for all the future correspondence.
Option 2 (Download the application form): Download the application form and sumbit along with a DD of Rs. 800/- In the favor Jain University payable at Bangalore with following documents:
- Qualification Examination Mark sheet
- Copy of Caste certificate(if applicable)
Option 3(Collect the application form in person): The application form can be collected in person on payment of Rs. 800/- in cash or DD in favor of University payable at Bangalore from Jain University — Centre for Nano and Material Sciences, Jain Global Campus, 45th KM , NH — 209, Jakkasandra Post, Bangalore — Kanakapura main road, Ramanagara District- 562112.
For more info visit at http://cnms.jainuniversity.ac.in