Aligarh Muslim University and All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi has announced admission notification for Ph.D. Programme in Business Administration for the academic year 2016.
AIMA is also invites for PGDM, PGDITM and PGCM Programmes in batch of 2016.
AIMA Important Dates for Ph.D. Programme 2016:
Last Date for Online Registration
November 25, 2015
Last Date for receipt of filled in online registration form at AIMA, New Delhi
November 30, 2015
December 12, 2015
AIMA Eligibility Criteria for Ph.D. Programme 2016:
Before filling the Ph.D. Course form candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criteria
- Candidate should be Graduate with 50% marks in relevant Stream.
- Candidate should have done Master’s Degree in Management or allied subjects from Commerce, Humanities, Science, Engineering and Law etc.
Candidate should have done PGDM/PGDITM approved by AICTE with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade OR Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy or any other professional qualification which are considered equivalent to Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade.
Work Experience: Minimum 5 Years post qualification work experience in Industry at the managerial level or a minimum 5 Years of teaching experience as full time faculty in a Management Institute approved by AICTE or affiliate to a University.
AIMA Admission Procedure for Ph.D. Programme 2016:
Entrance Exam: R-MAT is compulsory Exam for taking admission for Ph.D. Programme in AIMA.
R-MAT Exam Details in Mentioned Below:
Research Management Aptitude Test(R-MAT) to be held on December 12, 2015
Note: For shortlisted candidates Interview has conducted at AIMA, New Delhi
How to Apply for Ph.D. Programme 2016:
Candidate can apply online mode
- Open the official website or Apply Online here
- Obtained crossed Demand Draft of Rs.1500/- in favor of “All India Association” payable at New Delhi.
- Fill all the details on the Registration Form
- Check all the details before submitting online because there is no editing option after submission
- After filling the form correctly, click the button "Proceed Next". The data filled by you will be displayed. In case you wish to change any information, click "Back to Edit Registration Form" button. If there is no change in information, click "Submit" button. Again, check all the details before submitting online as no editing is possible after submission
- An auto-generated Registration Number is allotted to you on successful submission of the online registration form and will appear in the print version of the Registration Form.
- Before taking the print out, save the print version of application form using ‘SAVE AS’ function in the ‘FILE’ menu of the window.
- After taking the print out, affix your passport size photograph & put your signature in the space provided and attach the Demand Draft with the print version of the application.
Note: Candidate must keep an additional copy of the application form for all future references.
Dispatching of duly completed printout of the Registration Form
- Collect the required Documents
- Print out of the filled online RMAT Registration Form with auto-generated Registration No. with your photograph affixed and duly signed.
- On the back of Demand Draft please fill the following details with your name and Auto-generated number
- Copy of Matriculation Certificate, Graduation & Post Graduation/Professional Degree & Mark sheets
- Copy of Experience Certificate giving details of work experience, till date certified by your current employer.
Send the above set of documents to:
Manager (PhD Programme) All India Management Association-CME,
14 Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Admit Card 2015
- Candidate can download admit card before seven days of Entrance Exam
- Check official website www.aima.in
- Candidate can take admit card online using Auto Generated RMAT Registration Number
- Now candidate can take the printout of their admit card
- Affix on the Admit Card two similar photographs already kept in self-custody
- Get the Photographs on the Admit Card attested by any Gazetted Officer
- Produce ‘RMAT Admit Card’ duly completed at the test center for appearing in the test. (Admit Card will be verified and signed by the Invigilator during the test. The Upper Half of the Admit Card will be collected by the Invigilator and the Lower Half will be handed over to the candidate.)
Note: No separate Admit Card will be issued.