SRM University Delhi-NCR has released the application form for admission to B.Tech courses via SRMHCAT 2020. Currently, the application is available both online and offline. The last day of submitting the application is 30 May 2020. The date of examination is yet to be announced. The entrance examinations for admission are SRMJEEE, SRMHCAT, JEE Main, NEET, and IPU CET.
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before registering for the admission process. All of the required details have to be borne in mind while filling out the application. To be eligible for admission, candidates should meet the following criteria.
- They must have passed class 12 from a board recognized by the Centre or the state.
- They should have scored at least 50% marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together.
- They should have studied at least five subjects in class 12.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can now fill out the application form for B.Tech through SRMHCAT 2020.
- The application form is available both online and offline.
- The application fee is 1,000 INR.
The institute offers 11 specializations under the B.Tech course. Some of the more popular specializations are Computer Science and Engineering, Civil Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, and Electrical and Electronics Engineering.