BIT Mesra 5year Integrated M.Sc. Programs 2015:
Birla Institute of Technology (BIT), Ranchi invites applications from for 5year (10-semester) Integrated M.Sc. programmes for the academic session 2015-16. Candidates who have passed 10+2 class are eligible for this course.
All programmes are full-time and will commence in July 2015
- Integrated M.Sc. in Physics
- Integrated M.Sc. in Chemistry
- Integrated M.Sc. in Mathematics & Computing
- Integrated M.Sc. in Food Technology
Total No. of Seats:
|S. No.||Programmes||Stream||Total Seat|
|1||Integrated M.Sc. in||Physics||40|
|3||Mathematics & Computing||40|
Eligibility Criteria for BIT Mesra Integrated M.Sc. Programs 2015:
Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc. (Chemistry):
- Candidate must have Passed Class 12th or its equivalent examination with Physics, English, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology.
- He/she have secured minimum of 60% (50% marks for SC / ST and PwD candidates) marks in average of 4 subjects —Physics, Chemistry, English, Mathematics / Biology.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc. (Mathematics & Computing)/ (Physics) and (Food Technology):
Candidates who are applying for these subjects, they must fulfill the given criteria.
- Candidate must have Passed Class 12th or its equivalent examination with Physics, English, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Candidate should have at least 60% (50% for SC/ST/PwD students) marks in average of 4 subjects —Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics.
Date of Birth will be considered as recorded in the Secondary Education Board Class X (High School) certificate.
Candidate date of birth should be falls on or after 1st October 1990 (for General and OBC category) and 1st October 1985 (for SC/ST and PwD category) are eligible for admission.
Important Dates for BIT Mesra Integrated M.Sc. Programs 2015:
|Filling of Online form Commences from||30th April 2015|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application Form||19th June 2015|
|Last date for receipt of printouts of duly completed online forms at BIT, Mesra||25th June 2015|
|Display of list of short-listed applicants to be called for documents verification cum admission (for 1st round) on the Institute website||5th July 2015|
|Classes will commence from||15th July 2015|
For all programmes at the Institute which are supported by any of the respective State Governments, the reservation criteria for the state quota are as per the norms of the respective State Government.
- Upto 1 seat may be allotted to candidates who are Sons or Daughters of Kashmiri Migrant who otherwise have qualified for admissions.
- For the above courses, 50% of the total seats are reserved for candidates who have passed their qualifying examination (Class 12) from Jharkhand State. (The "State of Eligibility" of a candidate for the purpose will be determined on the basis of location of his/her School / College where she/he has passed the qualifying examination.
Selection Procedure for Admission in M.Sc. Integrated Programmes 2015:
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in Class XII / Intermediate or its equivalent qualifying examination.
- However, candidates must meet the age criteria and other minimum academic requirements given above.
How to Apply for BIT Mesra Integrated M.Sc. Programs 2015?
- To apply online go to the on Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in
- Click on the link "Apply Online" and create 'User Name' and 'Password' when prompted.
- Now eligible candidates must complete the application form and submit the application form.
- Pay application fee of Rs.2,500/- (for General / OBC candidates) or Rs.1,500/- (for SC/ST candidates) through State Bank Collect – net banking or debit/credit card of any nationalized bank in favour of "Birla Institute of Technology" within the given time period.
- Send a printout of the completed form along with required documents in A4 size envelope by Speed Post / reliable courier to the office of Dean Admissions & Academic Coordination, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi — 835215, by the due date.
- Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Write "name of course applying for' on top of the envelope.
- Applications reaching us after the due date are liable to be rejected / may not be processed.
Documents to Be Submitted Along With the Completed Application Form –
- Two recent colour photographs – one pasted on form and one attached by clip (write your Name and 'programme applying for', on the back of the second photo)
- Payment receipt towards application fee
- A set of photocopies of certificates as listed below: (write your Name and "course applying for" on the back of each of the photocopies):
- Certificate of Class 10th for age proof
- 10th and 12th class Marksheet
- Caste certificate (if applicable), which should be in proper format and signed by appropriate authority of rank not less than SDO.
- Candidates belonging to other special category (Persons with Disability (PwD) / Kashmiri Migran) must provide photocopy of certificate in proper format from appropriate authority.
- Photo identification: (Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, School / College ID are acceptable).
Incomplete applications or applications received without all required enclosures are liable to be rejected / may not be processed.
BIT Mesra PG Programmes Admission Notification
BIT Mesra M.Sc. Fee Details