AMPCK UG CET 2015 Entrance Test Alert
Last Modified : May 14, 2015
Association of Minority Professional Colleges, Karnataka has announced Entrance Exam notification for admission to MBBS and BDS Courses of Academic year 2015-16.
AMPCK UG CET 2015 Important Dates:
|Issue of Applications||May 07, 2015|
|Last date for receipt of filled Applications||May 22, 2015|
|Downloading of Admission Ticket||May 27, 2015|
|Date of the Test||May 30, 2015|
|Publication of Key Answers in the website||May 31, 2015|
|Last date for receipt of objections, if any||June 03, 2015|
|Announcement of Results||June 05, 2015|
AMPCK UG CET 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have done II PUE /10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate in PCB
- Those who have appeared and awaiting results of IInd PUE may also apply with the indication “Results are awaited” in the Application form
- Those candidates who seek Admission under Religious /Linguistic category in Medical/Dental/Engineering such candidates should attach Minority Certificate as reflected in the brochure (Linguistic/Religious) duly signed by the Headmaster of the high school where the candidate studied
- The candidate should secure 50% of marks i. e. 90 marks out of total marks of 180 in UGCET 2015 to secure rank and eligible for counseling
AMPCK UG CET 2015 Intake:
|Colleges||No. of Seats|
|MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital, Bangalore||150|
|Navodaya Medical College, Raichur||150|
|Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore||150|
|Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore||150|
|Srinivas Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalore||150|
|Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore||250|
|Bangalore Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Bangalore||60|
|Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences, Virajpet||40|
|Navodaya Dental College, Raichur||100|
|Rajarajeswari Dental College & Hospital, Bangalore||100|
|Vydehi Institute of Dental Sciences, Bangalore||60|
|Srinivas Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangalore||100|
AMPCK UG CET 2015 Admit card:
- Hall Ticket can be downloaded through the official website on May 27, 2015
- Candidates should download the Admission Tickets by entering – Mobile Number, user name and date of birth as the password for the Association's website and produce the same at the time of Entrance Test
AMPCK UG CET 2015 Exam Test Centres:
AMPCK UG CET 2015 Result:
- The results of the Test would be displayed on the Association's website on 5th June 2015.
- No result would be displayed at the examination centers.
- Request for re-totaling or revaluation of OMR sheets will not be entertained as valuation and the subsequent scoring is on scanning method.
- No Ranking would be assigned to those candidates who secured less than 90 marks (Out of 180 marks)
AMPCK UG CET 2015 Application Process:
- The candidates should fill all the columns provided in the application form. No alteration/addition would be allowed when once it is received in the Association office
- All the filled applications should be sent by speed post/private courier to the address the Chief Examiner Association of Minority Professional Colleges in Karnataka (Regd.) (AMPCK), Unit No.205, 'Lakshmi Apartments', No.6, Cornwell Road, Langford Garden, Richmond Town, Bangalore-560025 on or before 20th May 2015
- Along with the Demad Darft f Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of "AMPCK payable at Bangalore"
Note: A set of photocopy of the Application should be retained by the candidates for further clarification, if any. Candidates should read the instructions printed on answer sheets and question papers before answering.
Click Here to download Application Form
MVJ MEDICAL COLLEGE AND RESEARCH HOSPITAL, HOSKOTE
NAVODAYA MEDICAL COLLEGE, RAICHUR
SRINIVAS INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES AND RESEARCH CENTRE, MANGALORE
BANGALORE INSTITUTE OF DENTAL SCIENCES AND HOSPITAL AND POST GRADUATE RESEARCH CENTRE, BANGALORE