Annamalai University invites applications for MBBS and BDS programmes. The eligible candidates can apply for admission to these courses for the academic year 2015-16.
Important Dates for Annamalai University MBBS Admission 2015
|Issue of Applications Commences from||14th May 2015|
|Last Date of Issue of Applications||12th June 2015|
|Last Date of Receipt of Filled-in-Application|
Note: The Counselling date will be announced later.
Eligibility Criteria for Annamalai University MBBS and BDS admissions 2015:
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 or qualifying examination from Tamil Nadu State Board or any equivalent Board.
- Candidate passed 10+2 with the following subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Zoology or Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any other subjects.
- Age Limit: candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2015 i.e. should have born on or before 31st December 1998.
For details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website http://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
How to Apply for Annamalai University MBBS and BDS admissions?
- Candidate can obtain the application form and Prospectus in person from the Cash Counter, Administrative Building, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar-608002and in all the Director of Distance Education Study Centres in Tamil Nadu on all working days from 14th May 2015 onwards, on payment of Application Fee.
- Candidates can also obtain the application from by sending a Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/- along with a self addressed, stamped with the name of programme u r going to apply.
- Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of the Registrar, Annamalai University, and should be obtained on or after 9th May 2015 any Nationalized/Scheduled Bank payable at Chennai.
- Candidates can also apply through online and Prospectus can also be obtained from the Annamalai University Website annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/adm.
- In case of online application, a Demand Draft of 1500/- should be enclosed along with the filled-in application towards the applicaiton fee should be enclosed with application fee. The filled-in application form without Demand Draft will not be accepted
- Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Annamalai University and should be obtained on or after 10th May 2015 from any Nationalized / Scheduled Bank and payable at Chennai
- The filled-in application along with the enclosures mentioned in the prospectus shall be sent to “The Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar-608002"on or before 12th June 2015
- Candidate will be selected on the merit based and mark obtained by the candidate in the science subject in the qualifying exam.
- The marks obtained by the students in the qualifying examination through different boards will be taken into account after normalization.
- Separate application forms have been prescribed for MBBS and BDS Programmes.
- Candidates applying for both programmes MBBS and BDS should submit separate application form.
Address:Annamalai University, Annamalainagar
Contact Details:Phone: 04144-238348
Click here for Courses
Click here for fee details