Centralized Counseling for M.Tech / M.Arch / M.Plan (CCMT) Admissions 2015 in various NITs:
Centralized Counselling for M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan admissions (CCMT) 2015 is an on-line admission process for National Institutes of Technologies (NITs) and several other centrally funded institutes viz. IIITM Gwalior, NIFFT Ranchi, PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur, IIIT Allahabad, SPA Vijayawada, SLIET Longowal and Central University of Rajasthan. These are the premier institutions of the country, under the aegis of Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
This year, CCMT is being organized by NIT Rourkela and four new participating Institutes namely NIT Manipur, NIT Sikkim, Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology Shibpur and IIIT Srirangam have joined in the centralized counselling.
This Centralized Counselling for M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan Admissions (CCMT) 2015 will coordinate admissions to PG degree programmes in Engineering Technology & Architecture in respect of mentioned institutes.
Eligibility Criteria for CCMT 2015:
Candidate must follow the given eligibility criteria for M.Tech. /M.Arch. /M. Plan. Programme:
- A candidate must have a valid GATE Score in the year 2014 or 2015 (calculated as per year 2015 procedure).
- Candidate should have secure 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% marks for OC/OB whereas 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% marks for SC/ST and PWD candidates in the qualifying degree.
- However, for IIEST, Shibpur, the eligibility criteria for all programs is minimum 7.25 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 65% marks for OC/OB candidates and 6.75 CGPA or 60% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates, in aggregate.
- If result is awaited of qualifying exam then provisional admission is permitted to a student subject to meeting above minimum academic requirement.
- In such cases, all exams should have been completed by July 15, 2015and B. Tech/ M.Sc./ MCA results should have been declared with NO backlog papers and 60% marks/6.5 CGPA till pre-final semester.
- A certificate to that effect and Mark sheet/Grade card till pre-final semester should be submitted at the Reporting Centre during document verification.
- Conversion from CGPA to percentage or vice versa given by individual institute will not be considered / allowed.
- In every programme only certain combinations of eligibility degree disciplines and GATE subjects are allowed.
- Candidates should carry the following documents at the time of reporting to the RC with Two sets of self-attested photocopy of all the given documents:
- Printout of the registration form and the locked choices
- Seat allotment letter downloaded from the CCMT website (colored photograph pasted on it)
- Original GATE score card (2014 or 2015) (web downloaded copies acceptable for GATE 2015 candidates)
- Photo ID proof as per Govt. of India norms
- Original Certificate of Date of Birth issued by competent authority or Class X (High School) Board Certificate as proof of date of birth
- Original Mark Sheet of Class XII and Original Grade/Mark Sheets of qualifying degree examination for all semesters
- Original Degree / Provisional certificate, if qualifying degree is completed. If result of qualifying degree is awaited, a certificate that all exams will be completed by 15th July 2015 and results till pre-final semester have been declared with 60% marks/6.5 CGPA and NO backlog papers
- Original Caste Certificate, if applicable, as per Government of India, issued by the competent authority. In case of OBC category, the certificate must be issued on or after 1st April 2015
- Original Certificate for Persons With Disabilities (PWD), if applicable, issued by the competent authority
- Proof of payment of part Institute fee (PIF) of 20,000/- for first three rounds [ 40,000/- (OC/OB) or 10,000/- (SC/ST) for NSR]
- Original Migration Certificate from last Institute/University attended
- Original Conduct Certificate from head of the institution last attended.
- Original Transfer Certificate from the head of the institution last attended
- Passport size photographs 4 No's.