Nagaland University invites the applications for admission into B.Tech Programmes for the academic year 2015-16.
Nagaland University Dimapur B.Tech Admission 2015 Important Dates:
|Issue of Application forms and Brochure||1st June 2015|
|Last date of submission of filled up forms||30th June 2015|
|Declaration of Selected Candidates List||6th July 2015|
|Date of Admission & registration to relevant courses||3rd — 4th August 2015|
|Starting of classes||5th August 2015|
B.Tech (Regular/Lateral Entry) courses offered in:
- Agricultural Engineering and Technology
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
Eligibility criteria for Regular B.Tech course (4 years):
- Candidates must passed 10+2 examination from any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examinations or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any one of the subject (Chemistry/Biotechnology/Computer Science/Biology) with minimum 50% marks for General Category and 45% marks in case of SC/ST Category.
- If Candidates want to take admission in Biotechnology must have passed PCBM (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics) at 10+2 level
- Candidates who have valid JEE-Main score card may apply directly by obtaining the admission form
- Candidates without valid JEE-Main score card can also apply against the vacant seats.
- Candidate will be selected on the basis of merit list for B.Tech Admission
Eligibility criteria for Lateral Entry B.Tech course (3 years) (3 seats per department)
Candidate must have passed three years Diploma or B.Sc. degree in relevant subject with minimum 50% marks for General Category and 45% marks in case of SC/ST Category.
Admission Procedure for Nagaland University B.Tech Admission 2015:
- All the candidates (JEE (Main)/ University/PH/State) can collect the admission form and prospectus after depositing fee of 250/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST) in the School Office or University account Account No.- 33797581389 and Account Name: NU.
- Candidates may also download the application forms from university website i.e. www.nagauniversity.ac.in and the application fee must be deposited in the Account No 33797581389, Account Name: NU Fees/Revenue from any SBI branch and the counter foil should be attached along with the application form in every case.
Communication address: Dean, School of Engineering & Technology
Nagaland University Residential Campus
Administrative Block, Landmark Colony
Contact Details:Admission Committee: 9774458568
Click here for Courses offered by Nagaland University
Click here for Nagaland University Fee