NITTTR Chennai M.Tech (HRD) Admission 2015:
National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR), Chennai invites the application for Master of Technology (Human Resource Development) program for academic session 2015-16.
Important Dates for NITTTR Chennai M.Tech Admission 2015:
|Issue of Application Forms on||May 15, 2015|
|Last Date for receipt of completed application forms on||June 12, 2015|
|Date of Entrance Test on||July 03, 2015|
|Course Commencement on||August 01, 2015|
Eligibility for NITTTR Chennai M.Tech Admission 2015:
- Applicants holding a Degree in Engineering/Technology of any University recognized by the Syndicate of University of Madras as equivalent thereto.
- Sponsorship:Engineering College and Polytechnic teachers with B.E/B.Tech qualification working in the Southern Region are eligible to be sponsored by their respective Directorate of Technical Education.
- Screening of Applications: All applicants need not be called for the written test. The Screening committee may fix additional / stiffer criteria and may restrict the applicants to be called for the written test.
How to Apply for NITTTR Chennai M.Tech Admission 2015:
- Candidate can download the application form along with the prospectus from institute website: nitttrc.ac.in
- An application fee of 500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST) payable through Demand Draft from Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of "The Director, NITTTR, Chennai" payable at Chennai should be enclosed with the Application form.
- Completed Application forms in the prescribed form with attested copies of all mark sheets, certificates and other required enclosures should be sent to:
National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR)
Taramani, P.O, Chennai — 600 113,
Application form should be received on or before June 12, 2015 (5 pm). (Please write "Application for M.Tech (HRD) programme on the Cover).
- Application forms without DD will be summarily rejected.
- Do not Enclose Original certificates.
- Late and incomplete applications will be liable for rejection.
Contact Details:Phone: 044-22545461
Selection Procedure for NITTTR Chennai M.Tech Admission 2015:
The candidate will be selected for M.Tech Programme on the bases of the given points
- The written test comprises of 120 objective questions
- One or two structured questions to assess the aptitude, entry behavior, career goal, likely contribution, etc.
- The rank order will be prepared based on merit
|1||Marks obtained in the B.E./B.Tech (II year to Final year)||60%|
Click here for Course Details
Click here for Fee Details