SJCET B.Tech Admission 2015:
For admission at St Joseph College of Engineering and Technology into B.Tech programmes applications are invited for the academic year 2015-16 through KEAM-2015.
SJCET Palai offered B.Tech in
- Applied Electronics and Instrumentation
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
Important Date for SJCET B.Tech Admission 2015:
|Issue of application form /submission of online application form begins||May 21, 2015|
|Publication of data entry details on the website||June 5, 2015, 4.30 PM|
|Last date for notifying data entry errors, if any||June10, 2015, 4:30 PM|
|Publication of merit list||June12, 2015, 10 AM|
|Selection & Admission begins||June 15, 2015|
|Admission closes on||July15, 2015|
Eligibility Criteria for SJCET B.Tech Admissions 2015:
- Pass in Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education of Kerala or an examination recognized equivalent thereto
- Candidate got at least 50% marks in Mathematics separately and 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/equivalent subjects put together or equivalent grade
- Rounding off of the percentage of marks to the nearest whole number is not permitted
- Applicants should have completed 17 years of age on December 31, 2015
- No relaxation of age will be allowed
- Candidates should qualify in the Engineering Entrance Exam, KEAM 2015, conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Exams, Govt. of Kerala
- Mark obtained in the Entrance examination is taken to determine the merit along with the marks of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/equivalent of the qualifying examination
How to Apply for SJCET B.Tech Admission 2015:
- Application form can be downloaded from the website of member college
- Such applications have to be submitted along with a DD of 500/- in favour of the respective college
- Application forms can be submitted online through website of the college
- After submission, take a printout of the application and affix the photograph and signature of the candidates along with copies of documents and DD of 500/-in favour of respective college shall be submitted.
- If the prospectus is purchased from the college office by paying 500/-in cash, a copy of the receipt of the same is to be attached with the application.
For more detail visit website www.sjcetpalai.ac.in
Selection Procedure for SJCET B.Tech Admission 2015:
Admission is purely on merit basis. Merit list for the different categories will be published in the college website/college notice boards.
- The college merit will be based on the entrance marks and plus two marks.
- Admission will be on the basis of merit only by adding marks obtained in the entrance examination conducted by CEE and
- Marks obtained for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/equivalent in the qualifying examination
- The marks will be apportioned in the ratio of 50:50
Address:St. Joseph's College of Engineering and Technology
Palai, Choondacherry PO, Palai
Click here for Course details
Click here for Fee Details