GGV Bilaspur MBA Adimission 2015:
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGV) Bilaspurinvites the applications for admission into the two years MBA Programme for academic session 2015-16.
Important Dates for GGV Bilaspur MBA Admission 2015:
|Start of application process/availability of application form||May 25, 2015|
|Closing of application process/submission of application form||June 30, 2015|
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview on||July 03, 2015 (if required July 04, 2015)|
|Declaration of Merit List||June 08, 2015|
|Date of Counseling||July 15, 2015|
|Commencement of Classes||July 16, 2015|
Eligibility Criteria for GGV Bilaspur MBA Admission 2015:
- Candidates must have passed graduates from all disciplines with 50% marks in aggregate (for general category students)and 45% marks in aggregate (for SC/ST candidates)
- Candidates will be selected finally on the basis of CMAT score, group discussion and personal interview.
- Valid Score of CMAT, held on September 2014 and Feb 2015 will only be considered
- If any candidates having more than one valid CMAT score card then he/she can submit CMAT score card of his/her choice but it will be not be changed under any circumstances.
- Candidates having valid CMAT score card but awaiting the qualifying examination result can also apply but they will have to submit the attested copy of the mark sheet of qualifying examination at the time of Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Counseling.
How to Apply for GGV MBA Admission 2015?
- Candidate can download the application form from the university website (www.ggu.ac.in)
- Pay the application fee 400/-(for general category) and Rs.200/- (for SC/ST candidates) through Bank Challan or through demand draft.
- The demand draft should be drawn in favor of Registrar, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Bilaspur (C. G.) and payable at Bilaspur (C.G.).
- Duly filled in application form, along with requisite fees and required documents should reach to the Office of the Department of Management Studies on or before June 30, 2015 up to 5:00 PM (Tuesday).
Clcik here for Course details
Click here for fee structure