JSS University, Mysore invites the applications for admission into BDS programme for the academic year 2015-16.
Important Dates for JSS University Mysore BDS Admission 2015:
|Date of issue of Application form & Brochure||April 27, 2015|
|Date for receipt of filled application form for registration at the University by post||June 15, 2015|
|Last Date for receipt of filled application form for registration in the University in person||June 15, 2015|
|Date of Entrance Test / Counselling||June 25, 2015|
|Commencement of Academic session||July 01, 2015|
- Total Intake: 100 per Year
- Duration: 4 Years
- Internship: 1 Year
Eligibility Criteria for JSS University BDS Admission 2015:
- The candidate should have passed the 10+2 / PUC II / HSC or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) or its equivalent examination of any recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) and with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General category candidate should have secured at least 50% marks in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology taken together and should have also passed in English language in the qualifying examinations and Further they must secure at least 50% marks in the Common Entrance Test (JSS University Entrance Test – 2015)
- For SC/ST and OBC Candidates must have secured at least 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together and should have also passed in English language in the qualifying examinations and further they must secure minimum 40% marks in the Common Entrance Test (JSS University Entrance Test – 2015)
- Age: The candidate age should be a minimum of 17 years on or before December 31, 2015.
How to Apply for JSS University BDS Admission 2015?
A candidate will require the following steps for appearing in the JSS University Entrance Test — 2015 for Undergraduate Dental Course (BDS):
- The application form can be downloaded from the University Website i.e. www.jssuni.edu.in
- Candidates may also obtain the application form along with the Brochure by sending an application fee of 200/- by DD in favour of "JSS UNIVERSITY FEE ACCOUNT", MYSORE, payable at Mysore.
- The duly filled application form with required documents should be sent to the University along with DD for 1,000/- in favour of "JSS UNIVERSITY FEE ACCOUNT", MYSORE, payable at Mysore before the last date i.e. June 15, 2015 at 5.00 pm
- The application form should be enclosed in an envelope super scribed clearly on the outside of the envelope "Application For Admission to BDS Courses" and sent to the under mentioned so as to reach before 15th June 2015, either by speed post, courier or by hand to
JSS Medical Institutions Campus
Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagar
Mysore- 570015, Karnataka
The candidates are advised to write their name, address and "Application for admission to BDS courses" on the back side of the Demand Draft.
JSS University Entrance Exam Pattern 2015:
The entrance exam will be conducted at Mysore only on June 25, 2015. The JSSU entrance test – 2015 will consist of one question paper set in English medium.
|Physics||10+2 Level||180 Minutes||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
The Entrance Exam will be held at Mysore center only.
Admission Procedure for BDS Course at JSS University Mysore:
- Candidates will be selected on the merit base. Merit will be made on the basis of mark secured in qualifying examination and JSSU entrance exam.
- Candidates will be selected for BDS Course during counseling session
Candidate should enclose the attested copies of the following documents with application form arranged in the following order.
- S.L.C. or its equivalent examination marks sheet
- U.C./ 10+2 or its equivalent examination marks sheet
- Character and Transfer certificate issued by the college last studied.
- Date of birth certificate if not mentioned in the 10th examination certificate
- Caste certificate issued by competent authority for candidates (for SC / ST / OBC categories)
- Transfer certificate for Karnataka board candidates
- Migration Certificate issued by the Board /University (other than Karnataka Board Candidate)
- Six recent, identical passport-size color photographs with name and date. (In addition one copy of the photo should be pasted on the application form in the space provided)
- 03 (three) Self-addressed A4 size envelopes. ( Size = 10.5" X 4.5" OR 9.5" X 4.5")
- Foreign Nationals seeking admission should obtain eligibility certificate issued by JSS University, Mysore.
Click here for Course Details
Click here for Fee Details