BCA MCA Admission 2015:
Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh invites the applications for admission to MCA and BCA Programs for academic session 2015-16.
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
Eligibility Criteria for Dibrugarh University BCA MCA Admissions 2015:
Eligibility Criteria for MCA (3 Year Post Graduate Program):
- Candidates must have passed graduate in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 or at Degree Level Examination
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination in Bachelor's Degree, the final year result is awaited, may also apply
Admission Procedure for MCA:
Candidate will be selected for MCA programme on the basis of the performance in the MCA Entrance Exam.
Exam Center for MCA Entrance Test:
MCA Entrance Test will be held on June 13, 2015 from 11.00 am at the following Centre:
- Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh University
- NERIM, Guwahati
- B. College, Jorhat
Eligibility Criteria for BCA (3 Years Graduate Degree Program):
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination and securing minimum of 45% marks in aggregate
- Candidates passed 10+2 with Mathematics Commercial Arithmetic/ Statistics any one of the subjects
Admission Procedure for BCA:
- Candidate will be selected for admission on basis of the merit
- The merit list will be displayed at the office of Centre for computer studies, DU and in the website www.dibru.ac.in and www.ccsportal.org on July 03, 2015
|Last date of receiving forms for MCA||June 10, 2015|
|Last date of receiving forms for BCA||June 30, 2015|
How to Apply for BCA MCA Admission 2015 at Dibrugarh University?
- Candidate can collect the application forms from the office of Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh University on payment of 500/- at the University Cash Counter or
- Candidates can also download the application form from the websites: www.dibru.ac.in and www.ccsportal.org.
- Downloaded forms must accompany a Draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of The Registrar, Dibrugarh University payable at SBI, D.U. Branch (Code: 2051).
- Duly filled in forms along with a Draft of 500/- drawn in favour of The Registrar, Dibrugarh University payable at SBI, D.U. Branch (Code: 2051)and self-attested copies of required documents should reach the office of "The Centre i/c, Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh- 786004.
Click here for Course Details
Click here for Fee Details