Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT), Pune invites the application for admission to the following M.Tech programmes.
- Tech in Sensor Technology with Specialization in Laser & Electro-Optics
- Tech in Technology Management
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech in Sensor Technology with Specialization in Laser & Electro-Optics:
- Candidate should secure 55% marks of 5.5 CGPA in Master Degree or equivalent in Physics/Applied Physics / Electronics / Electronic Science / Instrumentation or
- E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) degree or equivalent in Electronics / Electrical / Communication / Telecommunication / Electronics / Instrumentation / E&TC Engineering / Engineering Physics & Valid Gate Score.
- Maximum age of the candidate should 26 years as on July 01, 2015
- Relaxations will be given as per Govt. of India rules apply to SC/ST/OBC and PH applicants.
Number of Seats: 06 Seats
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech in Technology Management:
Candidate should secure minimum 55% marks or 5.5 CGPA in BE/B.Tech/M.Sc
There is no age Limit for this programme
Number of Seats: 06 seats
Application Fee for DIAT M.Tech Programme 2015:
- Rs 200/-for General and OBC Candidates
- Rs 100/- for SC/ST candidates
How to Apply for DIAT M.Tech Admission 2015:
- Application form can be downloaded from the website diat.ac.in
- Application fee per programme is required to be paid by Demand Draft drawn in favour of Vice Chancellor, DIAT, Pune, payable at Pune.
- Dully filled in application form along with DD and required documents should reach to the Deputy Registrar (Academics), Defence Institute of Advance Technology, Pune — 411025 by June 15, 2015.
Important Dates for DIAT MTech Admission 2015
|The application process will start on||May 25, 2015|
|Last Date of receipt of application||June 12, 2015|
|Tentative Date of Interview / Result||June 4th week 2015|
|Tentative date of commencement of the programme||July 06, 2015|
- There are total 25 seats (sponsored & scholarship category students) in each of the above mentioned M.Tech program
- The qualification should have been obtained from a UGC recognized University / Deemed to be University / Institution in India
- The Candidates who are in the final semester of their degree are also eligible to apply; Mark Sheet up to last semester should be enclosed.
- Provisional certificate in such cases along with Marks Sheet of the final semester are required to be submitted before commencement of program.
- Application will be processed only on receipt of the acknowledgement with DD. Also candidates seeking admission to more than one program need to apply separately.
Address:Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT)
Click here for Course Details
Click here for Fee Details