Desh Bhagat University, Gobindgarh invites the application for admission to Ph.D. and M.Phil. Programmes through entrance test will be conducted on June 14, 2015 for the following Streams.
M.Phil. / Ph.D. Available Streams:
|S. No.||Subject||S. No.||Subject|
|10.||Food and Nutrition||21.||Psychology|
Eligibility Criteria for Desh Bhagat University Ph.D. and M.Phil. Admissions 2015:
- Candidates must have passed master degree in the concerned subject from a recognized university with minimum of 55% marks.
- B+ grade at Master’s Degree (SC/ST and physically challenged/disabled candidates will get 5% relaxation in Post-Graduation marks).
- Candidates who have appeared in the final year of qualifying examination and their results are still awaited, can also apply.
- But they will have to submit the original certificates of the qualifying examination before the commencement of the course work; otherwise their admission will be cancelled.
Exemption from the Entrance Test:
The selection of these candidates will be based on their performance in the interview as well as on their overall academic merit.
- Candidates who have qualified UGC-NET/CSIR (JRF) Examination/SLET/GATE or are Teacher fellowship holders or DST (INSPIRE/ICMR/any other National Agency Fellow or have Ph.D. Degree in any other subject from a recognized University
- Candidates who have obtained M.Phil. degree with minimum B+ grade or equivalent from Desh Bhagat University, Mandi Gobindgarh or any other recognized University as a regular student and whose admission at the M.Phil level has been through an entrance test
Fee Details of Desh Bhagat University Ph.D. and M.Phil. Entrance Test 2015:
The Entrance test Fee of Rs 3000/- (Rs 2500/- Test Fee + Rs 500/- Form Fee).
How to Apply for Desh Bhagat University PhD and M.Phil Admissions 2015:
The candidates can apply for entrance test either through online or offline mode.
Application Through Online
- The Form is available at the university website www.deshbhagatuniversity.in
- The candidates fill up the application form with required details
- Upload their photograph scanned copy of the certificate of matriculation Master's degree and Fee Slip
- Submit the application form. And sdmit Card will be generated online.
For appearing in the entrance test, the Candidate is required to produce the admit card and the original fee slip.
Application through offline mode
- For offline mode the candidates need to visit the office of Dean, Research, Desh Bhagat University for filling the form.
- The candidates should bring self-attested Photostat copy of certificate of Matriculation and Master's degree and two passport sized photograph
- The admit card will be issued immediately after the submission of the form in the office
For appearing in the entrance test, the candidate is required to produce the admit card and the original fee slip.
Important Dates for Desh Bhagat University PhD and M.Phil Admissions 2015:
|Registration Starts From||May 18, 2015|
|Last date for filling application form||June 06, 2015|
|Last date for filling applications form with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||June 10, 2015|
|On the spot Registration for Entrance Test with late fee of Rs. 5000/-|
|Date of Entrance Test||June 14, 2015|
- The Schedule for personal interview will be intimated on the day of entrance test.
- The candidate is required to get the schedule on the day of entrance test from the office of Dean.
- The Application Form along with the Instructions is placed herein.
- Making wrong entries in the application form may lead to rejection of your application
Address:Desh Bhagat University
Amloh Road, Mandi Gobindgarh,
Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab-147301
Click Here for Courses Details
Click Here for Fee Details