Panjab University (PU) Chandigarh invites the application for MBA (Executive) programme for the academic year 2015-16.
Important Dates for PU MBA (executive) Entrance Test 2015:
|Date of advertisement regarding test & other information relevant thereto||May 26, 2015|
|Date of availability of Prospectus and Application Form||May 26, 2015|
|Last date for submission of information to generate the bank challan||July 06, 2015|
|Last date for deposit of fee in branch of State Bank of India||July 08, 2015|
|Last date for uploading photograph signature with rest of the information on the website after depositing fee in SBI||July 10, 2015|
|No Correction will be entertained after||July 13, 2015|
|Availability of admit card on website||July 20, 2015|
|Date of Entrance Test||July 26, 2015|
|Tentative date for declaration of result||August 03, 2015|
Eligibility Criteria for PU MBA (executive) Entrance Test 2015
- A Bachelor's or Master Degree in any discipline of Panjab University or a degree of any other University which has been recognised by Panjab University as equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- In case of candidates having Bachelor's degree of the University through Modern Indian Language [Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi (Gurmukhi Script)] or in a Classical Language (Sanskrit/ Persian/ Arabic) or degree of any other University obtained in the same manner recognized by the Syndicate, 50% marks in the aggregate shall be calculated by taking into account full percentage of marks in all the papers in Language excluding the additional optional paper, English and the elective subject taken together.
- AMIE examination with 50% marks or more after having passed the diploma examination with 60% marks or above and have at least 5 years research/teaching of professional experience.
Concession of 5% marks will be given in the eligibility requirements for SC/ST/BC candidates
A pass in final examination conducted by the
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England
- Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England
- Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Eligible Foreign Nationals/Persons of Indian Origin/NRI Candidates:
- Candidates who are in India and desirous of seeking admission in this category, will compete amongst themselves for the seats created for them by appearing in the Entrance Test.
- Those living abroad at the time of entrance test will be exempted from the entrance test.
- The fee structure for all such candidates will be prescribed by the Panjab University in the Admission Brochure.
- Foreign students shall have to comply with Visa and other requirements of the Of India, U.T Administration, Chandigarh as well as Panjab University, Chandigarh, as prescribed by them from time to time.
Exam Pattern for PU MBA (executive) Entrance Test 2015:
The Entrance Test will be of multiple-choice questions type and will carry 100% weightage. It consists of 100 questions and exam duration will be two hours.
The question will be asked from the following subjects and there will be 25 questions in each section.
- Data interpretation and problem solving
- Numerical Ability;
- Verbal Ability/ Reasoning
- General English & Comprehension
Admission Procedure for PU MBA (executive) Entrance Test 2015
- Admission to the MBA (Executive) course will be made on the basis of merit determined by Panjab University.
- Candidates under various reserved categories and NRI category will compete within their categories on the same criteria.
- Reservations shall be as per the approved norms of Panjab University, Chandigarh amended from time to time.
How to Apply for PU MBA (executive) Entrance Test 2015:
- The candidates visit the official website fill and submit the application form online through website www.mbausol.puchd.ac.in
- The last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan is July 06, 2015
How to Apply For Admission:
The procedure will involve filling and submitting admission form, examination form etc. and payment of tuition fees.
- After the declaration of the result, the successful candidates will have to follow the procedure for admission to MBA (Executive)
- If successful candidates do not follow this procedure, they will not be granted admission
- At the time of declaration of result the details of this procedure will be available at www.mbausol.puchd.ac.in
Click here for Course Details
Click here for Fee Details