Last Modified : June 05, 2015
School of Open Learning earlier known as Directorate of Correspondence Courses was established under the University of Delhi in 1962 as a prime institution in the field of distance education in India.
Offline :-Procure prospectus from selected SBI Branches
- Fill the admission form and along with all the specified documents get it verified from the designated SOL counter
- Deposit the required amount in cash along with admission form and get the acknowledgement slip.
- A confirmation message will be sent on Candidate'mobile number confirming submission of the application form and fee.
Online: Log in on SOL official website for Registration
- An admission application form will be displayed ,Fill all the required details.
- Next step is to Upload all the relevant documents
- Verify entered information and click on submit button
- Complete Online submission fee process after next working day
Payment can be made via following modes :-
- Net banking
- Bank challan
- Credit Card/Debit Card
Click here to know about School of Open Learning Courses
Click here to know about School of Open Learning Fee Structure
Tag: SOLDU,NEW DELHI