BIT Mesra BHMCET Admission 2015 Notification
Last Modified : June 04, 2015
BHMCET Admission 2015:
Birla Institute of Technology (BIT) Mesra invites the applications for the Bachelor of Hotel management & catering Technology programme for the academic session 2015-16.
Course Type: Full Time
Total Seats: 40 Seats
Course Duration: 4 years (8 Semesters)
Important Dates for BIT Mesra BHMCET Admission 2015:
|Availability of Application form||June 02, 2015|
|Last date for receipt of printouts of duly completed online forms||June 25, 2015|
|Display of list of short- listed candidates published on website and notice board||June 30, 2015|
| Classes will commenced from||July 16, 2015|
Eligibility Criteria for BIT Mesra BHMCET Admission 2015:
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent qualifying examination with English as a subject.
- Candidate date of birth should be falls on or after October 01, 1990 in case of General / OBC category and October 01, 1985 in case of SC/ST/PwD.
- Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board Class X (High School) certificate only will be considered as authentic.
How to Apply for BIT Mesra BHMCET Admission 2015:
- Candidate must download the application form from institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in
- Fill the application form and send it along with all required documents and a crossed Demand Draft DD of 2500/- (for general/OBC) and Rs.1500/- (for SC/ST) in favour of "Birla Institute of Technology",payable at Ranchi
- Send it to the Office of Dean, Admissions & Academic Coordination, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi — 835215
- Write 'BHMCT 2015' on the top of envelope
Selection Procedure for BIT Mesra BHMCET Admission 2015:
- The selection will be made on the basis of total percentile obtained by the candidates in UGAT 2015 conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi.
- However, candidates must meet the age criteria and other minimum academic requirements
Document verification cum Admission:
- The list of candidates called for admission and documents verification will be notified on the Institute website as per schedule mentioned above.
- No individual intimation will be sent to candidates.
List of Documents to be submitted along with the completed application form
- Two recent colour photographs – one pasted on form and one attached by clip (write your Name and 'BHMCT 2015, on the back of the second photo).
- Photocopies of following documents and certificates (write your Name, telephone / mobile number and 'BHMCT 2015 applying for', on the back of each of these papers):
- Pass certificate and Mark sheet of Class 10
- Marksheet of Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent
- Admit Card of UGAT 2015 conducted by AIMA, New Delhi
- Score Card of UGAT 2015 conducted by AIMA, New Delhi
- Caste certificate (if applicable), which should be in proper format and signed by appropriate authority of rank not less than SDO.
- Candidates belonging to other special category [Person with Disability / Kashmiri Migrant] must provide photocopy of certificate in proper format from appropriate authority.
- Photo identification (Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, College ID, Employee Identification Card are acceptable).
BIT Course Details
BIT Fee Details