Lovely Professional University is a private university established in Jalandhar. It is recognized by UGC. It offers various diploma, under-graduate, graduate, post graduate, and doctoral levels.
The university offers Master programmes in Commerce namely M.Com and M.Com (Hons).
LPU M.Com/M.Com (Hons.) Eligibility:
|M.Com.||Graduation with 50% marks in Commerce/Management/Economics/ Accountancy|
|M.Com. (Hons.)||Graduation with 60% marks in Commerce/Management/Economics/ Accountancy|
LPU M.Com/M.Com (Hons.) Application Form:
Candidates can apply Online or Offline. The registration fee is INR 300.
- Candidates can download the application form from University's website or avail from the prospectus.
- Candidates should fill all the required details.
- Candidates have to pay Tuition Fee and Provisional Fee through Cash/Demand Draft/Cash Deposit at Bank.
- Send the filled application form along with DD/PO/Receipt of cash deposit at bank and other required documents either through in person at the admission office or through registered post to below mentioned address.
Lovely Professional University,
- Step — 1 (Registration): Visit the University website and register with basic details
- Step -2 (Login): Login the LPU's admission portal with already created username / password
- Step — 3 (Fill Application Form): After that, fill all the columns completely. Submit the application form when application form is duly filled.
- Step — 4 (Make Payment): Make payment of Tuition Fee and Provisional Fee through Cash/Credit Card or Debit Card/Cash Deposit at Bank.
- Step — 5 (Upload Documents): In the 5th step, upload the necessary documents
- Step — 6 (Submit the form): After the submission of the application form, computer generated application number will generate which is used for future purpose.Take print out of the application form and submit it along with all required documents either through in person at the admission office or through registered post to:
Jalandhar-Delhi G.T Road (NH-1),
Phagwara,Punjab — 144411
LPU M.Com/M.Com (Hons.) Selection Criteria:
Admission in B.Com. programmes will be on the basis of merit list in qualifying exam (10+2).