JSS University Mysore invites the applications for admission to MBA Programme in Hospital Administrator for academic session 2015-16.
Total Seats: 60 Seats
Course Duration: 2 years (4 Semesters)
Important Dates for JSS University Mysore MBA Admission 2015:
|Date for receipt of filled application form for registration at the University by post||July 27, 2015|
|Last Date for receipt of filled application form for registration in the University in person||July 27, 2015|
|Date of entrance test/ Counseling/ Admission||Will be declared Soon|
|Commencement of Academic session|
Eligibility for JSS University Mysore MBA Admission 2015:
- The candidate must have bachelor's degree in any discipline or an equivalent qualification with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
- 40% aggregate marks for SC/ST and OBC Candidate
Note: Candidates appearing for qualifying examination can also apply on provisional basis.
|S. No.||Category/Reserved for||Seats %|
|1||Rank list (Prepared by the University)||80%|
|3||Institutional Preference (IP)|| 5%|
Application Process for JSS University Mysore MBA Admission 2015:
- The candidate can download the application form and filled application form should be sent along with a processing fee of 1,500/- only, by way of DD favoring "JSS University Fee Account, Mysore", payable at Mysore along with the required documents.
- Candidates may also obtain the application form along with the Brochure by sending an application fee of 200/- only by way of DD favoring "JSS University Fee Account", Mysore, payable at Mysore.
- The duly filled application form should be sent to the University along with required documents enclosing DD for 1,500/- favoring "JSS University Fee Account", Mysore, payable at Mysore.
JSS University Courses
JSS University Fee Details
Attested copies of the following documents have to be enclosed along with the application form and kindly arrange the documents in the following order.
- S.L.C./Equivalent examination marks sheet
- U.C./Equivalent examination marks sheet
- Graduation and Post-graduation marks sheet (each year/semester)
- Migration Certificate
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Photo identity (e.g. passport/voters card/pan card/driving license)
- Foreign nationals seeking admission should obtain eligibility certificate issued by JSS University
- Three passport size photographs of which one to be affix to the application form in space provided
- Self-addressed envelops — 3 Nos.
Send the completed application with requisite fees super scribed clearly on the outside of the envelop "Application for MBA in Hospital administration" toThe Registrar
JSS Medical Institutions Campus Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagar,
Mysore — 570 015, Karnataka, India