Lovely Professional University (LPU) was founded under the Punjab State Private University Act 2005. The university offers more than 200 programmes at diploma, under-graduate, graduate, post graduate, and doctoral levels.
Master of Fine Arts (MFA) – The University offers 2 years Master of Fine Arts programmes .
LPU MFA Eligibility Criteria 2015:
Candidates should have completed Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) Or any 4 year Graduation with subjects of fine arts like drawing, painting or equivalent.
LPU MFA Application Procedure 2015:
Lovely Professional University,
- Download Application – Candidates can download the application from the official website
- Filling up of Application Form – Provide all the mandatory details asked in the application form. Indicate N.A. wherever not applicable.
- Fee Payment — Candidates have to pay Tuition Fee and Provisional Fee through Cash/Demand Draft/Cash Deposit at Bank
- Submission of the application form — Send the application form along with DD/PO/Receipt of cash deposit at bank and other required documents either through in person at the admission office or through registered post to:
Jalandhar-Delhi G.T Road (NH-1),
Phagwara,Punjab — 144411
- Step — 1 (Registration): Visit the University website and register with basic details
- Step -2 (Login): Login the LPU's admission portal with already created username / password
- Step — 3 (Fill Application Form): After that, fill all the columns completely. Submit the application form when application form is duly filled.
- Step — 4 (Make Payment): Make payment of Tuition Fee and Provisional Fee through Cash/Credit Card or Debit Card/Cash Deposit at Bank.
- Step — 5 (Upload Documents): Upload the necessary documents including Date of Birth proof (Matric certificate, PAN card, Adhaar card), Photograph and eligibility document (on the basis of which admission is sought). In case the eligibility document is not available at the time of filling this application form (recently appeared), it should be uploaded as and when it is available.
LPU MFA Fee Structure 2015:
Tuition fee under scholarship/financial aid scheme — INR 24500
|90% or above||14500 INR|
|80% — 89.99%||14500 INR|
|70% — 79.99%||19500 INR|
|Below 70% with valid LPU-TFA score||19500 INR|
LPU MFA Selection 2015 Criteria:
Admission in MFA programmes will be on the basis of merit list in qualifying exam (10+2)