Lovely Professional University (LPU) is a Private Semi-Residential University in North India, which was created under the Punjab State Private University Act 2005 and recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC). The university sets a new record by providing Highest Number of Engineering Placements in North India by a single company.
Lovely Professional University offers Five Years Course in B.Com — L.L.B. (Hons.) and the candidates can take the admission on the basis of required eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Com. — L.L.B. (Hons.):-
- Those candidates can apply for B.Com. — L.L.B. (Hons.) course who have secured 80% aggregate marks in 10+2 examinations in any stream along with English subject or equivalent. (5% relaxation are required for SC/ST candidates)
- The candidates should be passed in 10+2 examinations in any stream with 60% aggregate marks along with English subject. (5% relaxation are required for SC/ST candidates)
- Those candidates who secure valid scores in LPUNEST 2015 and in CLAT rank up to 12,500 and 50% in LSAT are eligible for the program.
Application Process for B.Com. — L.L.B. (Hons.):-
- The candidates can obtain Application Form by visiting the campus along with the prospectus.
- They will have to provide all the mandatory details which will be asked in the application form
- The candidate will have to pay Programme fee, Application fee, and Registration fee through Demand Draft which will be made in the favor of "Lovely Professional University" payable at Jalandhar.
- The candidates will have to send the Demand Draft which will be made in the favor of “Lovely Faculty of Business and Arts” payable at Jalandhar along with filled Application Form.
- Step 1 – The candidates will have to register onto LPU admission portal along with basic details like Name of the candidate, Email ID, Date of Birth and Mobile Number. Then a unique Username and Password will be generated for a particular candidate and will be sent through email id given by the candidate while registering themselves.
- Step 2 – Then candidates will have to login onto LPU admission portal by using created Username and Password and can fill the application form and submit the filled application form.
- Step 3 — They can make the payment of Rs. 5,000/- (Rs. 4,100/- for tuition fee and Rs. 900/- for prospectus) through Debit Card or Credit Card and the prospectus will be dispatched at candidate correspondence address. Then after a Unique AID and Registration Number will be generated and sent to the candidate on registered Email ID.
- Step 4 — The candidates will also have to upload the necessary documents like Date of Birth proof (Matric Certificate, Pan Card and Adhaar Card), Photograph and eligibility document (on the basis of which admission is sought).
Note: If in case the eligibility document is not available at the time of filling the application form. The eligibility document will be uploaded when it will be available.
- Step 5— The candidates can deposit the pending fee within 7-10 working days or as communicated by the university.
Note: If in case the candidates are not eligible for the admission into the Bachelor of Design course, then they can apply for a refund and can apply for another program according to their choice.
Programme Fee for B.Com. — L.L.B. (Hons.):-
| ||Phase 1 (With EDB)Applicable till May 30, 2015||Phase 2 ( Without EDB) Applicable from June 1 to June 30, 2015||Phase 3 ( Without EDB) Applicable from July 1 to July 25, 2015|
|Tuition Fees||Rs. 49,500||Rs. 59,500||Rs. 59,500|
|90% or above||Rs. 19,500||Rs. 29,500||Rs. 34,500|
|80% – 89.99%||Rs. 29, 500||Rs. 39,500||Rs. 44,500|
|70% – 79.99%||Rs. 34, 500||Rs. 44,500||Rs. 49,500|
|Below 70% with valid LPU — TFA score||Rs. 39,500||Rs. 49,500||Rs. 49,500|