Last Modified : January 29, 2015
There is an evident rise in the job opportunities in India and distance education in India has given further impetus to it. Students across the country are coming forward to enroll their names in distance institutes.
Delhi is regarded as the focal point when it comes to providing the best distance MBA institutes in India. Students from all over India as well as abroad look forward to getting admission in a Delhi based distance MBA institute. The leading distance education institutes in India have their main branches in Delhi.
1. The Delhi Institute of Higher Education is an exceptional distance learning institute that offers distance learning in MBA. It is one of the top institutes in the country and a strong contender for making it to the top in the top 10 distance MBA Institutes in in Delhi/NCR 2014 rankings of the best distance education institutes in India.
2. The NIMT Distance Education in Delhi/NCR is a premier example of modern day education that makes full use of technology and opportunities. The NIMT offers correspondence courses in PG Diploma in Operation Management for the aspiring students. Course duration is of one to two years with fees up to INR 1 lakh at this institute. It is sure to be shortlisted in the top UGC recognized distance MBA Universities in India 2014 rankings tally.
3. AMI College of Distance Education is affiliated to Sikkim Manipal University. It has great chances of being there in the top AICTE recognized distance MBA universities in India 2014 rankings of the leading MBA distance institutes. It offers Distance/Online MBA Masters Degree Program and correspondence courses too for the students.
4. The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is the oldest and best institute for distance education in India. Programs for MBA such as Diploma in Management and PGDIM are offered here.
5. The Institute of Management Technology in Ghaziabad, New Delhi is a top ranked institute for distance MBA education in India. It provides 100% placement for the students and boasts of brilliant infrastructure and superb placements as well.
6. The Faculty of ManagementStudies came into existence in 1954 and since then it has been a leading institute for distance learning in India as also in Delhi. Students can take advantage of its various programs with leading business firms
7. The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is a reputed name among the distance education colleges in India. This institution is sure to find a spot in the top UGC recognized distance MBA universities in India 2014 rankings list. Located in Delhi, this institute has excellent records in the distance learning admissions in 2013 which makes it a top institute. It offers correspondence courses in a wide range of subjects as well.
8. The Birla Institute of Management Technology provides quality distance education for MBA aspirants across the country. The facilities and infrastructure are of top class quality. This institute may also take a shot at finding a place in the top AICTE recognized distance MBA universities in India 2014 rankings tally.
9. Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi is another pioneering distance education MBA institute in India boasting of international level faculty and facilities. Delhi takes pride in having this institute in its academic circle.
10. The Indian Institute of Planning and Management is among the list of the most sought-after distance institutions for MBA education in Delhi. It has superb faculty who are experts in their respective fields and the institution is also known for its corporate workshops and international tie-ups.