- Solution of simultaneous equations
- Binomial Theorem, logarithmic and exponential series
- Determinants and its properties,
- Matrices, addition and multiplication of matrices, computation of inverse of matrix.
- Tangent, orthogonal circles
- coaxial system of circles
- parabola, ellipse and hyperbola, their equations in standard form and simple properties
DIFFERENTIAL AND INTEGRAL CALCULUS
- Differentiation of algebraic, exponential and logarithmic functions
- application to simple problems
- maxima and minima, partial differentiation of function of two variables
- Integration by parts
- definite integrals and their properties,
- area, volume and surfaces (of simple curves)
- Trapezoidal rule, Simpson’s rule
DIFFERENTIAL AND DIFFERENCE EQUATIONS
- Linear differential equations of first order
- Difference equations of first order
- Theory of Probability, averages, dispersion and standard deviation
- Coefficient of variation, skewness and co-efficient of skewness coefficient of correlation interpolaion
- Index numbers their importance
- Time series
- Fitting of curves
- Method of least squares
- Binominal Poisson and Normal distributions
- Computer Basics :Organization of a computer, Central Processing Unit (CPU), Structure of instructions in CPU, input / output devices, computer memory, memory organization, back-up devices.
- Data Representation :Representation of characters, integers, and fractions, binary and hexadecimal representations, Binary Arithmetic: addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, single arithmetic and two complement arithmetic, floating point representation of numbers, normalized floating point representation, Boolean algebra, truth tables, venn diagrams.
- Computer Architecture:Block structure of computers, communication between processor and I / O devices, interrupts.
- Computer Language:Assembly language and high level language, Multiprogramming and time sharing operating systems, Computer Programming in C.
LOGICAL AND NUMERICAL ABILITY
Simple questions to test numerical, analytical and logical abilities of the candidate.
Pre MCA 2015 Reference Books
|Book Name||Publisher Name||ISBN Number|
|BIT Online MCA Entrance Test 2012 10 Mock Tests||Amit M Agarwal||9788183484909|
|MP Madhya Pradesh Pre MCA Entrance Test 2014 (10 Mock Tests)||Amit M Agarwal||9789350945520|
|A complete study package MCA Entrance of All Indian Universities||Arihant Books||9789350942062|
Note : Candidates can practice model test question papers form the official portal of Vyapam www.vyapam.nic.in .