Jamia Milia Islamia invites applications for admission to various Undergraduate, Post-graduate and Diploma/Certificate programmes for the academic year 2015-2016.
|Availability of Online Application||April 13, 2015|
|Last Date of Online Application||May 1, 2015|
- Diploma Programmes
- Advanced Diploma Programmes
- Post Graduate Diploma Programmes
- Certificate Programmes
- Under-graduate Programmes
- Master's Programme
Eligibility Criteria for Different Programmes:
- For Diploma Programmes: HSC/10+2 with not less than 45% marks in relevant stream and Age should not be less than 15 years as on October 1, 2015.
- For Advanced Programmes: Senior Secondary/ Higher Secondary or Bachelor Degree in relevant stream with not less than 50% marks
- Post Graduate Programmes: Masters' Degree in relevant stream
- Certificate Courses: senior secondary or 10+2 with atleast 40% marks in aggregate
- Under-graduate Programmes: Intermediate or equivalent/ 10+2 with not less than 50% marks in relevant stream and English as a compulsory language
- Master's Programmes: Bachelor Degree or equivalent with minimum 55% marks in aggregate
How to Apply for Admission 2015:
The application form will be available on the official website: http://jmi.ac.in only and it is to be submitted through online mode only.
- The payment can be made through Credit/ Debit card/ Net Banking or e-challan to be paid at any branch of Indian Bank
- The candidate first need to register on the official, then Fill the form and pay the application fees
The application fee to be paid is INR 700 or INR 500 for all programmes
Jamia Millia Islamia Courses
Jamia Millia Islamia Course Fees