Lovely Professional University (LPU) was established in 2005. It is situated in Jalandhar, Punjab and is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC).
The university is also offering Five Years B.B.A. — L.L.B. (Hons.) course to the students for which they will have to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria so that they can take the admission in B.B.A. — L.L.B. (Hons.) course.
Eligibility Criteria for B.B.A. — L.L.B. (Hons.):-
- The candidates must have secured 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 examinations in any stream with English (5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates)
- The candidates must have 80% aggregate marks in 10+2 examinations in any stream with English or equivalent (5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates)
Application Process for B.B.A. — L.L.B. (Hons.):-
- The candidate will have to register themselves at LPU admission portal and fill in the basic details like Name of the candidate, Email ID, Mobile Number and Date of Birth.
- After the registration process is done, a unique Username and Password will be generated and will be sent on the email id given to the candidate during the registration process.
- The candidate will have to login on LPU admission portal using generated Username and Password and fill the application form.
- The candidate can make the payment of Rs. 5,000 (Rs. 4,100/- for tuition fee and Rs. 900/- for prospectus) through online by using Credit Card or Debit Card or they can make the payment through Demand Draft or Pay Order made in favor of "Lovely Faculty of Business and Arts" payable at Jalandhar. The candidate can pay the amount of Rs. 5,000 through cash deposited only at Division of Admissions at the University Campus in Phagwara (Punjab).
- Once the payment is made, the prospectus will be dispatched at the correspondence address and a Unique AID and Registration Number will be generated and sent to the candidate’s registered Email ID.
- Then the candidates will have to upload the necessary documents like Date of Birth proof (Matric Certificate, Pan Card and Adhaar Card), Photograph and eligibility document (on the basis of which admission is sought).
Note: If in case total amount of Rs. 5,000/- is not submitted by the candidates they can deposit the pending fee within 7-10 working days or as communicated by the university or if they are not eligible for B.A. – L.L.B. (Hons.) course, then they can apply for a refund and can apply for another program according to their choice.
Click Here to know about Fees Structure