Lovely Professional University (LPU) was founded under the Punjab State Private University Act 2005. The university offers more than 200 programmes at diploma, under-graduate, graduate, post graduate, and doctoral levels.
LPU B.Pham/B.Pharm. (Lateral Entry) Eligibility:
- 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
- Candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology
B.Pharm. (Lateral Entry)
Candidates should have done Diploma (Pharmacy-Allopathy) (2 years after 10+2) or equivalent Diploma recognized by PCI
LPU B.Pham/B.Pharm. (Lateral Entry) Application Process:
- Candidates can download the application form from University's website or avail from the prospectus.
- Candidates should fill all the required details.
- Candidates have to pay Tuition Fee and Provisional Fee through Cash/Demand Draft/Cash Deposit at Bank.
- Send the filled application form along with DD/PO/Receipt of cash deposit at bank and other required documents either through in person at the admission office or through registered post to below mentioned address.
Lovely Professional University,
- Visit the University website.
- After that, fill all the columns completely.
- Submit the application form when application form is duly filled.
- After the submission of the application form, computer generated application number will generate which is used for future purpose.
- Make payment of Tuition Fee and Provisional Fee through Cash/Credit Card or Debit Cardt/Cash Deposit at Bank
- Take print out of the application form and submit it along with all required documents either through in person at the admission office or through registered post to:
Jalandhar-Delhi G.T Road (NH-1),
Phagwara,Punjab — 144411
LPU B.Pham/B.Pharm. (Lateral Entry) Fee Structure:
B.Pharm./B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Tuition fee under scholarship/financial aid scheme — INR 69500
|90% or above||29500 INR|
|80% — 89.99%||39500 INR|
|70% — 79.99%||49500 INR|
|Below 70% with valid LPU-TFA score||59500 INR|
LPU B.Pham/B.Pharm. (Lateral Entry) Provisional Registration:
Provisional registration will be made at the time of submission of the management application form. The fee for the provisional admission is 5000 INR.
LPU B.Pham/B.Pharm. (Lateral Entry) Selection Criteria:
Admission in B.Pharm. programmes will be on the basis of merit list in qualifying exam (10+2).