Pondicherry Universitywas established in the year 1985 as a central university in Pondicherry by Government of India. The university offers Postgraduate and Research courses in numerous fields. It has 87 affiliated colleges with 35000 students.
Pondicherry University M.B.A. Admission:
The university offers 2 years M.B.A. courses in following specialties:
- Business Administration
- International Business
- Insurance Management (Karaikal)
- Banking Technology
The selection of the candidates is on the basis of marks secured in the entrance examination. Selected candidates are then called for counselling and further process.
|M.B.A. (Business Administration)||138|
|M.B.A. (International Business)||72|
|M.B.A. (Banking Technology)||72|
|M.B.A. Insurance Management (Karaikal)||40|
Pondicherry University M.B.A Eligibility Criteria:
|M.B.A. Insurance Management (Karaikal)||Bachelor Degree (10+2+3/4/5) from recognized university with 50% marks in any discipline|
|M.B.A. (Business Administration)/ M.B.A. (Tourism)/ M.B.A. (International Business)||Graduation with 50% marks in any discipline|
|M.B.A. (Banking Technology)||Graduation with 55% marks in one of the following streams:|
- Engineering (Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology)
- Computer Science/ Information Technology
- Engineering in ECE, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation, Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Com. (Computer Applications)
- Bachelor's degree with PGDCA (only from recognized universities)
Pondicherry University M.B.A Application Procedure:
In order to take the entrance test, candidates need to apply Online. The last date for registration is May 15, 2015. Below is the procedure to apply:
- Step — 1 (Registration): Candidate has to enter and submit all basic details. After submitting all the details, candidates shall receive a unique 6-digit password via E-mail and SMS.
- Step — 2 (Course Selection): After registration, the candidate needs to login using this User-id and password to select the course.
- Step — 3 (Application Fee Payment): Payment can be made through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking or Challan. Challan should be properly filled and payment should be made through Indian Bank branch. After payment, the challan will be returned with the stamp of the bank and a JOURNAL number as an acknowledgement
- Step — 4 (Submit Application Form): After making the payment, click on preview, submit and print the application.
In case, the candidate wants to apply for more than one course he/she will have to repeat Step -2 and 3.
Pondicherry University M.B.A Application Fee:
|Category||Fee in INR|
Pondicherry University M.B.A Entrance Test
- The exam will be through Online Mode only
- The pattern of the examination is similar to the pattern of CAT/GMAT
- The entrance exam will be common for all M.B.A. courses.
- The candidate who wants to apply for more than one M.B.A. programme has to apply separately for each Programme.
Pondicherry University M.B.A Important Dates:
|Online Registration begins||April 28, 2015|
|Last date for Online Registration||May 15, 2015|
|Exam held on||May 30, 2015|
Pondicherry University M.B.A Result:
- The result of M.B.A courses will be declared on the official website. The university has declared the M.B.A I result on March 18, 2015 and II, III & IV semester result on March 12, 2015.
- To check the result, students should enter the registration number, select the course & exam type and click on submit.