Patna University LL.B. Entrance Test 2015:
Patna University (PU), Patna invites the applications for Bachelor of Law Entrance Test (BLET) for admission to LL.B. (3 Year Degree Course) for the academic session 2015-16.
The admission shall be made strictly according to the merit list prepared on the basis of said entrance test, subject to fulfilling of eligibility requirements and the general laws of the university concerning admission.
Important Dates for BLET 2015 Entrance Exam:
|Last date for receipt of duly filled up application form by registered Post/Speed Post to the Principal, Patna Law College||June 15, 2015|
|Admit Card to be distributed at Patna Law College||June 19-22, 2015|
|Date of Exam (BLET-2015)||June 23, 2015|
|Declaration of BLET Result||June 25, 2015|
|Date of Commencement of Admission||June 26, 2015|
|Date of Commencement of Classes||July 01, 2015|
Eligibility for Patna University BLET 2015:
- Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in arts, science, commerce, engineering or any other discipline from a recognized university or equivalent from Patna University
- He/she must have secured at least 45% marks in Honours examination or 55% marks in pass course examination
- Candidates in final year of the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for the entrance test subject to the condition that their examination results of bachelor's degree must be declared before the date of admission to LL.B Part-I.
Age for BLET 2015:
- The maximum age of the candidate should be 30 years for general category on June 23, 2015
- For SC/ST and OBC candidates age should be 35 years on June 23, 2015
How to Apply for Patna University BLET 2015:
- Candidate can download the application form and Prospectus for Entrance Test from the college website patnalawcollege.ac.in
- The duly filled up application form along with bank draft, attested copies of all marksheet/ certificate (including matric) and caste certificate must be sent to The Principal, Patna Law College, Ranight, P.O.: Mahendru, Patna-800006 by registrated post/speed post
- The filled up application form should reach the Principal’s office on or before June 15, 2015.
Seats for Patna University BLET-2015 Exam:
Total No. of Seats: 320
- Out of the total number of seats, 55% seats are reserved for Graduates of PU
- 45% for remaining applicants in order of merit including Patna University students
Admission Procedure for Patna University BLET 2015 Exam:
- The admission process will take place in the college soon after the declaration of Entrance Test Result as per the provisions of Regulation (Read as ordinance) Governing Centralised Entrance Test of LL.B Part I of Patna University.
- A successful candidate must produce all original documents before the admission committee at the time of admission, failing which their admission will not be considered.
- No admission shall be made on the basis of confidential marksheet or provisional result unless original marks sheet after official declaration of the results is presented to the admission committee at the time of admission
- Failure to produce any of the mentioned certificate document will result in cancellation of the candidature on the allotted seat
List of Documents Required for BLET 2015 Counselling:
The following Documents will be required at the time of Patna University BLET 2015 Counselling.
- High School Marksheet/Certificate
- Inter or equivalent marksheet/certificate
- Bachelor’s degree mark sheet/certificate
- Caste certificate (only for reserve category candidates) issued by SDO/DM
- Migration certificate (in case of other University candidate)
- Admit card of BLET
- Colour passport size photograph identical to photo of Admit card
PU Fee Structure