Pondicherry University (PU) was started in October 1985 as a Central University spread over the 800 acre lush green campus on the sea shore of Bay of Bengal which is an ideal place for Academic and Research pursuits. The university is recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC) and accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
The affiliated colleges of Pondicherry University i.e. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Government Law College and Sri Balaji Law School offers Three Years & Five Years of L.L.B. course to the students.
Eligibility Criteria for L.L.B. Course:-
- The candidates should be passed in any Bachelor Degree from any University with 50% of marks includes all the subjects or an examination of some other Universities accepted by the Executive Council of Pondicherry University (45% marks requires for SC/ST/OBC/MBC candidates).
- The candidates should not have completed 30 years of age as on July 01, 2015 for Three Years L.L.B. Course (35 years for SC/ST/OBC/MBC candidates) and for Five Years L.L.B. course the candidates should not have completed 20 years of age as on July 01, 2015 (22 Years requires for SC/ST/OBC/MBC candidates)
Application Process for L.L.B. Course: –
- The candidates can apply for the application form by Post or by visiting the campus.
- The candidates can take the Application Form and Prospectus by visiting Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Government Law College by paying the nominal fee of Rs.50/- for all the courses.
- The candidates can get the Application Form and Prospectus through post by sending a requisition letter to the Principal of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Government Law College on the below-mentioned address along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 75/- which will be drawn in the favor of "The Principal, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Government Law College, Pondicherry" payable at Pondicherry. The candidates will also write the name, address and the course together on the back side of the Demand Draft.
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Government Law College
Mathur Road, Kalapet, Pondicherry – 605014