Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi invites the applications for Degrees Diploma Programmes in Management.
Last Date to send the filled in application form: July 15, 2015
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma In Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGFMP)
Admission will be done for Management courses and classes starting from January 2016 through an Entrance Examination (OPENMAT-XXXVIII) to be conducted on August 16, 2015 (Sunday).
Eligibility for IGNOU OPENMAT XXXVIII 2015 Entrance Test:
- Candidate must be graduated in any discipline with 50% marks for General Category and 45% for Reserved Category, with 3 years managerial/supervisory /professional experience.
- Professional Degree with 50% marks in (Engineering/Medicine/Chartered Accountancy (ICAI) / Cost and Works Accountancy OCWAD/Company Secretaryship (ICSl)/ Law).
- Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU.
How to Apply for IGNOU Management Programme (MP) OPENMAT XXXVIII 2015:
- Student handbook and prospectus can be obtained from the Director (SSC), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 or from any Regional Centre of IGNOU by sending a sum of 1050/- through a Demand Draft in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi/City or Regional Centre Concerned or by Paying Rs. 1000/- in cash at the respective sales counter.
- Application form can also be downloaded from the university website www.ignou.ac.in and sent along with a DD of Rs. 1050/- in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi/City or Regional Centre Concerned by Registered or Speed Post to
Registered (SED), IGNOU Block No.12, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068
- Please write your name and address on the back of the DD.
Walk In Interview:
Candidates who qualify Entrance Test can submit the registration form (Form-2), available in the ‘Student Handbook & Prospectus’ along with the hall ticket of the Entrance Test, to the respective Regional Centres along with the required fee on any day after the receipt of result card, but not later then November 30. 2015 for admission cycles starting from January. 2016.
School of Health Sciences
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi 110 068
IGNOU Fee Details
IGNOU B.Sc. Admission