University of Kashmir, Srinagar has announced admission notification for B.Ed. Programme for academic session 2015-16.
Last date for receipt of completed forms: June 30, 2015
University of Kashmir 2015 Admission Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed. programme:
- Candidate should have done graduation in any discipline with 45% marks from any recognized University
- Candidate should have done graduation under 10+2+2 scheme with 45% marks & 2 years teaching experience in the Govt. or Govt. recognized private school
- Relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST candidates
University of Kashmir 2015 Admission Procedure for B.Ed. programme:
- Application form can be downloaded through the official website www.kashmiruniversity.net
- The auto-generated copies of the application forms and fee receipt along with required documents should be send to College Development Council before last date
- 1st to 3rd year's graduation marksheets
- Post-Graduation Certificate & Marksheet if any
- Category certificate, if any
- State Subject Certificate
Application form Fee:Rs.750/- should be deposited by using the downloaded Pay-in-Slip favouring toDean, College Development Council's J & K Bank Finacle Account No. 00070100002714.
Jammu & Kashmir,