NIIT University has announced admission notification for B.Tech. programme for academic session 2015-16.
NIIT University 2015 Admission Important Dates for B.Tech. Programme:
|Application Start Date||April 01, 2015|
|Application submission deadline||End-Round 1 — June 30, 2015|
|End-Round 2 — August 05, 2015|
NIIT University 2015 Admission Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech. Programme:
- Candidate should have done 10th class with 60% marks from CBSE or any other board in India or its equivalent in five subjects (four compulsory subjects are, Science, Mathematics, Social studies and English)
- Candidate should have done 12th with 60% marks from any Board in India or its equivalent from any other country in five subjects (four compulsory subjects are, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics or Biology (PCB / PCM) & English
- Relaxation of 5% marks in BT
Selection procedure: Candidates have to appeared BITSAT or SAT or JEE-Main any State Engineering Entrance Examination or NIIT University Engineering Test (NUET).
NIIT University 2015 Admission Selection Procedure for B.Tech. Programme:
- Candidate can download application form through the official website www.niituniversity.in
- Application forms are also available on Admission Offices of NU
- Fill the application form with the personal details
- Attach scanned copies of all the required documents as specified in the application form
Should be send to — NU Central Admissions Office at NIIT House,
85, Sector 32, Institutional Area,
Gurgaon, Haryana — 122001.
Application Fee: Rs.1500/- (Fee can be paid by cash/online/ by crossed DD in favor of NIIT University, payable at New Delhi.)
Click here for More Details