Tamil Nadu Open University was established in the year 2002 by an act of the legislative assembly of the Government of Tamil Nadu. It is the first open university in the state and has 100 courses in 13 schools and 7 divisions.
Tamil Nadu Open University M.Com Programme Details:
- Minimum duration of the M.Com programmes is 2 years
- Maximum duration is 8 years
- The annual programme fee is 1500 INR
- The medium of the M.Com will be in both English and Tamil
Tamil Nadu Open University M.Com Eligibility:
- Bachelor degree in Commerce/ Business Administration/Corporate
- Secretary ship/ACA/ AICWA/ and ACS/ or Graduation with atleast two subjects of Commerce.
Tamil Nadu Open University M.Com Application Procedure:
Candidates can apply Offline for admission into B.Com programmes. Last date to receive application is April 30, 2015 for Calendar Year and for Academic Year batch is October 31, 2015. Application fee is 100 INR through cash and 150 INR if paid through DD.
- In Person — Application form along with prospectus can be obtained from the University Sales Counter, Study Centres and from University Coordinating Centres.
- By Post — Candidates can also get the application by post on payment of 150 INR by Demand Draft in favor of the Director, MPDD, TNOU, 577, Anna Salai, Saidapet at Chennai.
- Submission of Application Form — Duly filled application form along with the required documents and University copy of challan should be submitted at Study Centre approved by the University for the Programme for which application is made or at the Admission Wing of the University in Chennai either in person or by post.