Indore Institute of Law Cancels IILET 2020, Changes Admission Criteria

Arunasish Sen logo

Arunasish Sen

Content Curator


Indore Institute of Law (IIL) has cancelled its admission test, the IILET for 2020, due to the coronavirus pandemic. The admissions at the institute will now be done using two methods: direct admission and on the basis of performance in CLAT and LSAT 2020. Candidates can apply for admission at IIL now since the admission process is currently ongoing.

The application form is available on the official website. To fill out the form, follow these steps:

  • Visit the official website of the institute.
  • Register with details such as name, course details, category and educational qualification.
  • If you have taken CLAT or LSAT 2020, fill out the details about the examination.
  • After filling out the application form, pay the application fee in online mode.

Also Read: DAVV Indore Replaces CET with CAP for MBA Admissions, Application Forms Released

The merit list will be based on the qualifying scores and the reservation criteria.

Those candidates who have not yet taken CLAT 2020 can select the option of “appearing” in the application form. Those who want to be admitted to IIL in the five-year integrated BBA LLB course in Global and Transactional Studies will have to take the psychometric test and personal interview compulsorily.

Also Read: IIM Indore Conducts Online Inauguration for Investment Banking Courses

Candidates will have to score 65 percent marks in class 12.

70 percent of the seats will be filled on the basis of class 12 scores. The remaining 30 percent will be filled on the basis of CLAT and LSAT India scores.

Category:College