IP University to end Registration for PG Diploma in Healthcare Management by Nov 7; Apply Now, Details Here
October 20, 2020: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IP University) has started the online registration process for PG Diploma in Healthcare Management. Interested candidates can apply before November 7, 2020.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has a total of 45 vacant seats available in the PG Diploma Program in Healthcare Management. After the admission process ends, classes will begin via online means.
This Diploma Program will run in accordance with the University School of Management Studies (USMS) and is supported by the Association of Health Providers.
PG Diploma in Healthcare Management: Course Highlights
Admission to PG Diploma Programme in Healthcare Management offered by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IP University) for the academic year 2020-21 is now open for interested candidates.
To know more about IP University PG Diploma Programme in Healthcare Management, check the Highlights table below:
|Program Offered by||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IP University)|
|Supported by||University School of Management Studies (USMS) and the Association of Health Providers|
|Program Name||PG Diploma Programme in Healthcare Management|
|Seats Available||45 vacant seats|
|Registration Last Date||November 7, 2020|
|Eligibility Criteria||Healthcare Professional with UG/PG Degree (min 50%) + One Year Experience in the Healthcare Sector|
|Program Fee||INR 81,000|
Check Details here: GGSIPU Admission 2020
Eligibility Criteria: In order to apply for the program, candidates need to be from the healthcare profession with a minimum of 50 percent in the UG/PG healthcare program.
Along with the certifications, the candidate needs to have at least a year of work experience in the Healthcare sector.
Selection Criteria: For the selection process, 70 percent of marks will be based on candidates UG or PG score, and the remaining 30 percent will be based on their performance interview round.
PG Diploma program in Healthcare Management selection will be based on candidates marks obtained in graduation or post-graduation program. A final personal interview round will be conducted for the selection of the candidates.
Referring to the new Diploma Program of IPU, Professor AK Saini, the Dean of USMS said, “This program has been specially designed for practicing healthcare professionals/ hospital administrators to upgrade their knowledge and skill in healthcare management to serve the society in a more efficient and effective manner".
- JAC Delhi 2020 Round 1 Seat Allotment Result(Released), Get Dates, Participating Colleges, Cutoff, and Direct Link to Check Here
- GGSIPU: IPU CET 2020 M.Tech Merit List Released for CSE and ECE Courses, Check Details Here
- IP University (IPU) MBBS and BDS Admissions 2020: Eligibility, Application Forms, Entrance Exam, Admission