MS University: Phase 2 of Online Final Exams to be Conducted on September 17; Read How to Use the Exam Portal
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda also known as MS University has announced phase two of the online final examinations. Read the article below to know how to use the examination portal to appear for the online exams.
The university recently conducted phase two of the online mock test of the exams which was conducted for the students of Science, Law, Management Studies, and Technology and Engineering. The mock test was carried out on September 4 and 5, 2020.
According to media reports, MS University has published a timetable indicating that the final online exams will be held from September 17, 2020.
The examinations will be conducted in three shifts for which the detailed time table will be available on the university's official website by September 10, 2020.
However, the final online exams or the remaining students will be scheduled for the last week of September 2020.
Phase 3 of the online mock test will be conducted by students of Commerce and Arts. Phase 3 of the mock test for the students of these faculties will take place on September 9 and 10, 2020 on three slots.
Approximately 1,400 Arts students will be eligible for the first phase three slot on September 9, 2020, while 500 Commerce students will also be eligible for the mock round.
1,700 commerce students will appear in two other slots for a mock test. 1,700 students in three-time slots will also appear for the next day's exams.
Online examinations are being carried out by universities as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent closures announced in the country.
As schools and higher education institutions have remained closed since March, the University Grants Commission has asked colleges across the country to carry out the final semester exams by the end of September 2020 while middle school students will be promoted to the next year on the basis of the marks obtained in the previous exams.
MSUB Exam Portal: Important Instructions Before Using Portal
- You need a laptop/desktop OR a mobile phone (with the latest android version).
- Desktop / Laptop should have a webcam and a microphone.
- Android phone should have a front-facing camera (self-cam) and a microphone.
- Desktop / Laptop should be running Windows 7 or an advanced version of the operating system.
- Mozilla Firefox / Google Chrome Desktop / Laptop browser.
- Only the latest version of the Google Chrome Android phone browser.
- Open the browser (Mozilla Firefox / Google Chrome for Laptop / Desktop and Google Chrome for Android phones).
- Make sure you have a good internet connexion (1Mbps or above)
- Log in 30 minutes prior to the start of the examination.
- Login to the USER NAME and the PASSWORD sent via SMS
- You need a photo ID card issued by the University / Government / Other competent authority
Note:You can LOG IN ONLY FOR THE EXAM IS SCHEDULED
MSUB Exam Portal: How to Use
Step 1: Open Browser
Step 2: Go to exam.msubaroda.ac.in/OES
Step 3: Enter USERNAME
Step 4: Enter PASSWORD
Step 5: Enter CAPTCHA
Step 6: Check the Radio button
Step 7: Click on SIGN IN
Step 8: Allow Your Camera to Operate
Step 9: Take a SNAPSHOT with your face in clear view.
Step 10: Click OK
Note: Your Image will appear next to this area
Step 11: Take a SNAPSHOT with your ID card in clear view and click OK
Set of INSTRUCTIONS will appear along with Dos and Don’ts
Step 12: Accept to abide by clicking on the radio button and click START
Step 13: You can change your photo or the photograph of your ID card by clicking on CHANGE PHOTO Button
Step 14: Check your exam information like PRN, NAME, PAPER CODE and TITLE, EXAM DATE and TIME SLOT
Step 15: Click on START
Step 16: Then Click OK to START THE EXAM
Page containing Question will be Displayed
The page contains START TIME of EXAM, END TIME of EXAM, CURRENT TIME and TIME REMAINING in the EXAM
Your EYE and BODY movements are observed by SUPERVISOR via your VIDEO.
ONLY ONE QUESTION at a TIME WILL be displayed
Step 17: CHOOSE the ANSWER you deem CORRECT
Step 18: CLICK on SUBMIT
PLEASE NOTE: YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE ANSWER ONCE SUBMIT BUTTON IS CLICKED.
ALSO, THERE IS NO OPTION FOR REVIEWING THE QUESTIONS
Step 19: REPEAT this procedure until the END OF THE EXAMINATION
MSUB Exam Portal: What to Do in Case of Accidental Log Out Due to Technical/Network Issues?
If you get LOGGED OUT due to Internet issues or Technical Glitches
1. LOG IN again using your USER ID and PASSWORD.
2. Follow all the procedure including taking Snapshot of your face and that of your ID card.
3. You will arrive at the SAME question where you got logged off.
4. Continue till END of the examination