OUAT 2020 UG Counselling began on 30 November 2020. Candidates will have to register on the official website – ouat.nic.in. By Dec 4 and pay a fee for counselling. Phase 1 Allotment List will be released by 8 December 2020.
OUAT 2020 UG Result was declared on November 15, 2020 at the official portal in the form of Marks Card. OUAT UG CEE Rank Card can be downloaded by entering the application number and the date of birth of the candidate. The university issued the marks only on 15 November and the Rank Card was released on 24 November 2020.
OUAT 2020 Counselling Dates
|OUAT 2020 Counselling Registration||November 30, 2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Choice filling||December 4, 2020|
|Round-1 Seat Allotment Result, Payment of Admission Fee, Choice Locking and upgrading||December 8 – 10, 2020|
|Round-2 Seat Allotment Result, Payment of Admission Fee, Choice Locking and upgrading||December 14 – 16, 2020|
|Document Verification and Admission at OUAT Bhubnewshwar||December 18 – 20, 2020|
|Round-3 Seat Allotment Result, Payment of Admission Fee, Choice Locking and upgrading||December 23 – 24, 2020|
|Document verification and Admission at OUAT Bhubneshwar||December 29 – 30, 2020|
|Round-4 Seat Allotment, Payment of Admission Fee||January 4 – 5, 2021|
|Document verification and Admission at OUAT Bhubneshwar||January 7-8, 2021|
OUAT Counseling and admission process is a very simple and interactive online process. The process consists of below steps.
- Registration for online counselling
- Choice Filling
- Seat Allocation
- Locking of the allocated seat/ Option for up-gradation
- Payment for the allocated seat
- Document verification
Note: Please keep your application number ready with you before the counselling process starts, without that you will not be able to proceed.
OUAT 2020 Counselling Registration
- Visit the official OUAT 2020 website @ ouat-lokaseba-odisha.in.
- Applicants are advised to log in using their registered email id and mobile number.
- You can find the 'Activity section' in the right-hand section of the Dashboard.
- Click on the 'Register' link to navigate to the registration of counselling.
- Fill the details of your bank carefully. This detail, once entered, cannot be modified by the candidate at a later date, and therefore requested that only the operating savings bank account details be entered correctly.
- Candidate must pay the INR 500 non-refundable registration fee after entering bank details via debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Once the fee has been paid successfully, the candidate must download the Consulting Registration Receipt from the Dashboard.
OUAT Counselling 2020: Choice Filling
- Once successfully registered for the counselling process, candidates may choose to fill their seat preferences/choices.
- To fill in the preferences/choices, go to Login-> Dashboard-> Activity Section-> Click Set Preference->Enter Application Number-> Click 'TakeAction.'
- There are three types of seats available under OUAT:
- Cost Sharing
- NRI/PIO sponsored seats
- There are two sections on the page. The left section shows the colleges, courses (type of seats available for the counselling process. The right side shows the colleges and courses chosen by the candidate as their preferences/choices.
- Applicants should choose a college, course and seat type (General/Cost Sharing/NRI or PIO-sponsored seats) according to their preference/choice.
- Applicants can see the total number of preferences/choices selected by them at the top of the right-side section.
- Applicants must download preferences after filing their preferences.
- Candidates can change their preferences/choices as many times as they want during the Choice filling period.
- To download the saved preference/choice list, the candidate must log in; go to the Dashboard.
OUAT 2020 Counselling: Seat Allotment Procedure
Applicants who have successfully registered for the counselling process and have completed their preferences/choices are eligible for a seat during the counselling phase.
Seat allocation process shall take into account 3 criteria during
- Rank of the candidates
- Preference/choice of course by the candidate
- Availability of the preferred
- If a candidate is allocated a seat, he/she will be intimated about this through registered e-mail and/or SMS to the registered mobile number.
- Candidates are also advised to keep in touch with the OUAT website for counselling and admission updates.
- Once intimated about the allocation of seat, candidate must login and check the allocated seat details by downloading Provisional Seat allocation
- The allocated seat is a provisional allocation and confirmation depends on the successful payment of admission fees and verification of original
OUAT 2020 Counselling: Fee Payment for Allocated Seat
- Applicants who are allocated a seat during the counselling phase must opt to upgrade/lock before or after payment, without which the seat allocation will be cancelled.
- Once a candidate has exercised the option to upgrade the seat, he/she cannot opt to upgrade and lock the seat until the allocated seat is upgraded to a new seat in the subsequent allocation round.
- Applicants who have been allocated a seat during the counselling phases must pay the admission fee for that seat, as indicated in the provisional seat allocation letter.
- Without payment of the admission fee, the allocated seat will be forfeited and the candidate will be out of the consultation process.
- The candidate may choose any of these payment options. For cash payment in the SBI branch, the candidate should take a printout of the generated chalan (two copies) and make a cash payment in the SBI branch. For reference, the candidate must retain one copy of the chalan. The candidate should generate an e-receipt from the SB collection site.
OUAT 2020 Counselling: Documents Required for Verification
- Applicants who opted for either Upgrade or Lock and completed the payment activity are eligible for the Document Verification and Admission Process.
- Applicants must reach the Document Verification Location at the specified dates, as indicated in the Intimation, in order to participate in document verification and admission.
- Applicants must submit the required documents as relevant in their original form to be verified by the Admission Board of OUAT along with two sets of Xerox copies and Form B applications.
- If the candidate fails to appear for document verification and admission within the specified dates, he/she shall forfeit the application.
- If a candidate fails to produce mandatory documents such as the 10th certificate and the mark sheet, the 12th certificate and the mark sheet, the residence certificate, if applicable as provided for in clause 2.2 of the UG prospectus—2020, will forfeit the assigned seat and will be out of consultation and admission.
- If the candidate has wrongly submitted 10th and +2 science marks in Form B (Clause 7.1 of the UG prospectus-2020), he/she will be refused.
- If a candidate fails to produce valid relevant documents for any category.
- If a candidate has locked the seat and the documents verification successful, he will be issued admission letter to report in the admitted college. The candidate can also download the admission
- In case of a candidate opting for upgradation of seat for 3rd round, he/she will be issued a Document Verification Status and Up-gradation Letter and he/she will wait for next round seat allocation. He/she will not be called for document verification
Read OUAT 2020 Placements