UPSC to Release NDA 2 Notification, Application Form on 10 June
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release a notification for NDA 2 on 10 June. Candidates will also be able to fill out the application form, which can be done online. The last date for filling out the form is 30 June. The written examination of NDA 2 will be given on 6 September.
The following table contains the key dates related to NDA 2.
10 June 2020
10- 30 June 2020
Mid- August 22020
6 September 2020
November or December 2020
January or February 2021
NDA 2 Application Process:
To register for NDA 2, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Click the Part-I registration link
- Register for the examination, choose your preferred branch, then verify the details.
- Submit the Registration Form. A Registration ID will be created.
- Pay the application fee.
- Select the examination centre.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Agree to the declaration and submit the application form.
- Keep a printout of the application form and fee receipt.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The NDA examination consists of two papers. Paper I tests the candidate’s aptitude in Mathematics, while Paper II is a general ability test. The two papers combined are worth 900 marks. The SSB Interview also carries 900 marks. The syllabus for Mathematics includes algebra, matrices, trigonometry, and so on. The general ability test has questions from English and General Knowledge