Between KJ Somaiya- FS, FORE IB, and PGDM in GLIM, Gurgaon which one you should choose depends on your perspective and expectation from the MBA degree. Given below is a brief discussion on the programs maintained in the question.
KJ Somaiya is considered one of the best MBA institutions. Situated in the finance capital of the country, Mumbai, KJ Somaiya offers excellent placements in the Finance domain.
- Admission: Students are shortlisted for admission into the MBA in Financial Services program based on their CAT, XAT, CMAT, or GMAT score and the final selection is based on their performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The total course fee is 14.93 lakhs.
- Placements: According to the placement statistics of 2020, around97% of students have secured job opportunities. The highest and average salary packages of the institute are 28.50 LPA and 10.08 LPA respectively. The recruiting companies are - Johnson & Johnson, AT&T, Intel, Microsoft, Godrej, etc. Banking & Insurance (31%) and Finance Services (16%) are the top sectors in which students get employed.
FORE School of Management -
PGDM IB (International Business Management) is a 2 year full time course which aims at preparing students to take up careers in corporate houses and family businesses engaged in International Business Operations. It provides management education in the context of the global business environment.
- Admission: The prerequisite to take admission to the PGDM IM program is at least 50% in graduation and valid CAT/XAT/GMAT score. The total course fee is 15.9 lakhs.
- Placements: Major recruiters at the 2019 placement were Asian Paints, HUL, ITC, Nivea, Philips Lighting, Deloitte, Vivo, HSBC, Schneider electric, etc. The BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance) sector made the highest offers with a total of 38% offers. The average salary package offered was around 10.8 LPA.
Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon -
It is one of the top 5 emerging MBA colleges in Delhi NCR.
- Admission: For taking admissiona candidate should have a minimum of 50% in their graduation and a valid CAT, GMAT, XAT or CMAT.
- Placements: The PGDM batch has a 100% placement record. The leading recruiters are Aditya Birla, Axis Bank, Deloitte, Federal Bank, Gartner, Hexaware, ICICI bank, KPMG, NIIT Technologies, SecureNow, etc. The highest and average salary package offered at the institute is respectively 13.6 LPA and 9.15 LPA. BFSI was the top sector with a 41 % placement rate.