This is indeed a difficult choice to make a decision in opting for the best college among the three mentioned above since every college has its pros and cons. However, one must have a clear image and idea about the type of college you want to get admitted to and make choices accordingly that match your prerequisites.
- SSN College: It is ranked 44 for Engineering by NIRF 2020 stats.
- Amrita University Coimbatore: It is ranked 8th best university in India by NIRF.
- Sastra University Thanjavur offers a very good placement for IT students. As per the recent placement statistics, Amazon offered students with the highest salary package of INR 28 lacs per annum. University offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degrees under various specializations.
- SSN College: For admissions in Bachelors's program, students are required to pass 10+2 with a minimum of 50%, for MBA graduation is required and for M.Tech and M.E. graduation with 50% with GATE is required.
- Amrita University Coimbatore: For admissions in bachelor's programs for admission in BTech 10 + 2 with 75% and AEEE is required, for admission into BSc honors 10 + 2 with minimum 50% is required and for admission, in MBA graduation and valid CAT score is required.
- Sastra University Thanjavur: For admission into bachelor's degree, 10 + 2 with a minimum 50% is required, for masters degree graduation is required and for MBA graduation and a valid CAT score is required.
- SSN College: It has collaborations with topmost industries offering on-campus job opportunities to its students. Some of the top recruiters of the college are Samsung, Google, Tata chemicals limited, royal Enfield, Microsoft, etc.
- Amrita University Coimbatore: 95% of students were placed in 2019 with the highest package offered was 43.33 LPA. Google, Microsoft, Intel, Reliance, Toyota, Mahindra, etc what some of the top recruiters.
- Sastra University Thanjavur: As per the reports of 2019 and 2018 the placements were overall good. The highest package offered to students was INR 28.5 LPA and the average package offered was INR 9.3 LPA. TCS, Capgemini, Microsoft, cognizant, etc what some of the top recruiters.
The details discussed above will assist you in making a wise decision about which college you must opt to. However, the requirements must be filled like the fee and eligibility to ensure your chances of getting admitted.