The department of computer science and engineering at Amrita University Coimbatore currently offers BTech in computer science and technology and M.Tech in computer science and engineering, artificial intelligence, and data science.
Manipal University is one of India's leading institutes that aims to make its presence all across the globe. The department of computer science and engineering at Manipal University offers various facilities and activities to the students and also follows the latest educational method that helps in improving the skills and knowledge of the students.
- Amrita University: The facilities provided are fairly good and the infrastructure is above average. Medical and sports facilities are provided to students living on campus and Wi-Fi facilities are available in the hostel and college for students.
- Manipal University: The department of computer science and engineering has a Wi-Fi enabled digital campus, that enables students and teachers to stay connected at all times no matter whether they are in classrooms, labs, cafeterias, etc.
- Amrita University: The faculty are highly qualified and about 5% of the teachers are Mtech students who passed out from the same college. The course curriculum is always updated with the needs of the industry and the teaching quality of faculty members is very good.
- Manipal University: The faculty at the CSE department is very well qualified and helpful. The course curriculum is very relevant and it makes the student's industry-ready. All the teachers are Ph.D. holders from different institutes like IIT, IIIT, and NIT.
- It offers placements as the maximum number of students got placed in many companies like Amazon, Google, TCS, etc.students start getting internships in their third and fourth year through our campus.
- The highest salary package offered is 30 LPA and the average salary package offered is 3.5 LPA.
- About 75% of students got placed in Manipal University as the college provides placements in branches like computer science, IT, banking, sales industry and mechanical.
- The highest salary package offer was 12 LPA and the average salary package was 7.5 LPA.
- Some of the top recruiters were Microsoft, Amazon, Maruti, Honda, Mercedes, TCS, ZS, etc.
The above-mentioned aspects will guide you in making a wise decision in choosing among any of these two colleges.However, the requirements must be filled like the fee and eligibility to ensure your chances of getting admitted.