The Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad, University offers 7 UG and PG courses in the four streams including, Management, Information Technology, Biotechnology/Microbiology, Journalism and Mass Communication. The prospective students can pursue any course among them here.
Let’s have a bird-view about each of the seven courses here.
- Master of International Business(PGD MIB) is a two-year program specialized in international business management techniques and subjects. It is combined duly with a postgraduate diploma to enhance and mentor the skills of the collegiate students in a global market approach. They have the liberty to choose anyone among four Specialized areas namely Marketing, Finance, IT & Operations, HRM.
- Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) is a highly corporate and research based module which channelizes the abilities to become real world ready with all the practical knowledge, innovative ideas, technical skills, and professional approach. It will help them in solving any business related issues by applying their learned skills in these situations.
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) is a three-year degree course where the upcoming technocrats with academic and professional degrees are built. Modern tools equipped with IT laboratories, updated software, etc. have infused the IT environment for intellectual growth.
- Bachelor in Journalism & Mass Communication (BJMC) is the three-year disciplinary course for the media, advertising, or publishing house enthusiasts. This course emphasizes professionalism, field-work, senior-interactions, analytical and critical thinking through theoretical lectures, field-trips, practical sessions, tutorials, study tours, projects, and an internship.
- B.Sc. (H) Biotechnology since 2002, IMSUCC solely working with the Institutions of National Capital Region of India aiming to provide quality and research based educational skills to make the students competent as per the industrial prerequisites and higher education.
- B.Sc. (H) Microbiology has been divided into several sub-disciplines including bacteriology, mycology, phycology, parasitology, and virology. IMSUCC, Ghaziabad is one of the pioneers to deliver microbiology education in Delhi -NCR.
- M.Sc. Biotechnology with the wide culture of biotechnology. The guiding energy of faculty driving the performances of the new learners for academic excellence, research orientation, industry interaction, and through placements.
IMSUCC is providing free laptops, library resources (digitally-manually), sports culture, modern laboratories, hostel (for both girls & boys), journalism studio and other facilities. It has highly professional scholarly faculty (550+) who teaches under the prescribed curriculum. They follow the European adapted pedagogymethods, comprises multiple baskets of subjects, and career centered techniques which are considerably crucial for these students. This helps them in becoming Internationally and domestically prepared for any of the professional, psychological, or intellectual challenges.