If you are interested in studying Computer Science or Coding, then you can take admission in IIIT Surat. In the following several comparisons between these two institutes are listed.
Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT)
- IIIT Surat is based on the Private and Public Partnership that is PPP. It gets funds from the Government of India, the State Government of Gujrat, and some Industry Stakeholders.
- The brand name of IIIT Surat is quite similar to IIT, additionally with the national tag.
- IIIT Surat offers admission only in the core branches of Information Technology: ECE and CSE. These two branches also offer high salary packages, so that student here gets higher CTCs than the students of NITs.
- It recommends a learning environment to the advanced syllabus that any other nationalized institute like IITs and NITs in EC and CS.
- Lastly, this institute has great demand as it follows the inclination towards the development of Digital India; thus, the job opportunities in IT sectors will be increased shortly.
National Institute of Technology (NIT)
- The top engineering colleges in India are IITs (Indian Institute of Technology), as it has the brand name of “Indian”, while NITs have a “National” Tag.
- Rather, NITs offer admission in most engineering branches, which are not available in IIITs.
Thus, it can be mentioned that IIITs are the best than NITs, specifically if the students want to establish their career in Electronics and Computer Science. Rather, for other branches, NITs are good, without any doubt.