ITM University is one of the emerging top private universities in the country. You might think that this is answer biased but personally I have no associations with any of these universities.
ITM University has grown tremendously in the last 6 years. The guests that the University invites in the convocation ceremony are no ordinary people but an alumnus at the university and you will be surprised to see the names. Here are a few names of the alumni:
- Mrs. Aruna Roy (ex IAS Officer, recipient of Magsaysay Award)
- Rajat Sharma
- Yuvraj Singh
- Shri Ashok Vajpeyi
- Padmashri Govind Nihalani
- Padma Vibhushan Dr. Raghunath Anant Mashelkar
Now, let us look at the comparison between the VIT University, Vellore CSE, and ITM University, Gwalior CSE.
- VIT is much older than ITM and thus, VIT outshines in case of reputation and facilities. The intake for CSE at VIT Vellore is 1200 but at ITM Gwalior, it is just 120.
- The infrastructure at VIT Vellore is much better than the infrastructure at ITM Gwalior. In fact, the infrastructure of VIT Vellore is one of the finest among all the colleges in the country.
- The fee at VIT Vellore is approximately 15 lakhs (hostel fee included) if you get selected through VITEEE (the entrance exam conducted by VIT). But if you go through the management quota or category system, you will have to pay a hefty amount of Rs. 30 lakhs, approximately. The fee at ITM Gwalior is Rs. 9 lakhs for 4 years (hostel fee included).
- Faculties are good at both institutions. There are faculties for M.tech and Ph.D. in both institutions.
Do not join VIT Vellore through management quota paying such a large amount, join only if you make it via entrance exam because it will not be beneficial.
ITM Gwalior provides you with good opportunities at a much lesser fee.