First, it is important to know the insights of doing a distance MBA. People usually opt for distance MBA in the following two cases:
- For the sake of certification: Yes, many of you will benefit from the certificate be it career progression or job promotions.
- For learning: If you really want to learn about business and management but cannot attend college for some reasons.
And, yes people do benefit from doing distance MBA. However, it is possible in only two cases:
- If the company/organization is asking for only an MBA degree in order to give you a promotion or specific job post.
- If you are self-disciplined and focused enough to learn those subjects on your own. Getting a degree certificate after learning by yourself is the way to convey your talent out to the world.
Now, keep in mind the following factors while choosing a good institute for pursuing MBA from distance.
- Bigger Brand Name.
- Course Structure/Curriculum
- Availability of Center For examination.
- How long institute is providing distance education/Course duration
- The course fee structure of your course.
Now, coming to the colleges you have mentioned, the order of preference must be the following:
- Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai
- Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune.
At the end of the day, all the above-mentioned institutes offer the best education, faculty and career prospectus for MBA aspirants. All four of them come from the top business schools in India, therefore choosing any one of them for pursuing an MBA is a great choice.