All of these are some of the most reputed institutions in India. College-wise courses along with their XAT 2021 cut-off are mentioned below:
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai offers PGDM in Management Finance, Marketing and Supply Chain & Operations Management. XAT cut-off for these programs was 85 percentile.
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management, Mumbai offers MBA in General, Retail Management, International Business, Finance. The XAT cut-off went up to 85 percentile.
- IMT Ghaziabad offers programs like PGDM, PGDM Marketing, and PGDM Finance. The cut-off for all these courses was 95 percentile.
- TAPMI School of Business, Jaipur: XAT 2021 cut-off for MBA at TAPMI is 85 percentile.
- FORE School of Management - [FSM], New Delhi - FORE offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management program. XAT cut-off for PGDM is 85.
Considering the cut-off, anything above 85 percentile can get you admission to most of the best-reputed colleges.