You should definitely not join Amity University at all. A friend of mine decided to take admission there and is now highly regretting it. As far as fees are concerned, KIIT is a little more expensive as compared to Amity. At KIIT you can expect to pay around INR 4.29 lakhs for the first year whereas, at Amity Noida, you will pay close to INR 3.11 lakhs for the first year.
- When you get into KIIT, you will realize that you are paying for every single thing that you will do.
- As far as the quality of education is concerned, it is the guidance of the teachers and professors that will steer you in the direction of your goals. But Amity does not have good faculty and you will probably not get good research exposure either. KIIT would be better here.
- Infrastructure-wise, both colleges are about the same. However, the hostel and food facilities at KIIT are not that good.
- But, when it comes to the sports facilities, these are extremely well developed and you will also have a lot of fun with the extracurricular activities that are carried out in college.
- You will gain exposure to a lot of new things through societies like quiz, literary, photography, social responsibility cell, and RON.
- As far as placements are concerned, you shoukd maintain a good CGPA so you will definitely get placed at one of the campus drives that happen every year at KIIT.
- Both colleges offer a high CTC of INR 30 LPA, but on average pay scale-wise, KIIT is better with an average of INR 6 LPA as compared to Amity which offers just INR 4 LPA.
In my opinion, if you are joining a private university, always look at the placements as this will give you a better idea about the college. In this case, KIIT is better than Amity. Hope this helps.